Certified Plasterer Scheme - Q&A

Members online

what time is the session?

My guess is it will not happen, they have read some questions already and realise they cannot answer them, but let's hope they do show so this can be put to bed once and for all

Ur all crackers for trying to slate this I'm not on it or wanting to get on it as cudnt handle anymore work load even if its not free and only £250 a year wow..i spend more than that on coffee for the month cant get y there's endless pages of the same points..if I was domestic id bd on the scheme 2morrow as it can only be a gud thing from reading wat its done to other members work load

Ur all crackers for trying to slate this I'm not on it or wanting to get on it as cudnt handle anymore work load even if its not free and only £250 a year wow..i spend more than that on coffee for the month cant get y there's endless pages of the same points..if I was domestic id bd on the scheme 2morrow as it can only be a gud thing from reading wat its done to other members work load
everyone hasnt slated it. just one or two.

How can they back a scheme when no one gets answers for a dodgy bag of uni/multi boards ect just thought I would add this, that is all:hola:

I've asked question on the scheme and been feed rubbish, until they come on and clarify what is what.
If you was domestic then you would maybe understand that this is a very poor thought out scheme.

How can they back a scheme when no one gets answers for a dodgy bag of uni/multi boards ect just thought I would add this, that is all:hola:

That's the real funny thing I've said it many times, if people go to the roomsmadeforyou website read the terms of use you will see @BritishGypsum do not in any way shape or form back it.

I've asked question on the scheme and been feed rubbish, until they come on and clarify what is what.
If you was domestic then you would maybe understand that this is a very poor thought out scheme.
Aslong as it brings in profit who cares if its poorly thought out or not..cudnt care less if it made me money

Aslong as it brings in profit who cares if its poorly thought out or not..cudnt care less if it made me money

But it's not going to make everyone money, this is about them making money on an ill thought out scheme, personally I couldn't give a monkeys about it it's not going to make any difference to me, but that doesn't mean it shouldn't be questioned so others have a more informed opinion. I mean how many from the off were thinking of signing up to a training scheme for aerotherm ? Questions got asked and where is it now ?

It's the old chestnut. There'll be those who back it and those who don't. It's like when hitler grew that moustache and nobody has one anymore because they don't want to be associated with him. Whereas before the war loads of people had one, Charlie Chaplin etc.

It's the old chestnut. There'll be those who back it and those who don't. It's like when hitler grew that moustache and nobody has one anymore because they don't want to be associated with him. Whereas before the war loads of people had one, Charlie Chaplin etc.
Ladies sometimes have a similar looking tash on their front bums :sisi:

Who cares if they back up their guarantees or not, if its free for the first year then its a complete win win for the plasterer. If you can tell a member of the public you are approved and certified by the manufacturers of the product you are using and someone else isn't its going to get you more work, regardless if BG offer you guarantees or pass work onto you. Further down the line if you have been on it for a year and it didn't work out then don't pay the fee.

Who cares if they back up their guarantees or not, if its free for the first year then its a complete win win for the plasterer. If you can tell a member of the public you are approved and certified by the manufacturers of the product you are using and someone else isn't its going to get you more work, regardless if BG offer you guarantees or pass work onto you. Further down the line if you have been on it for a year and it didn't work out then don't pay the fee.

Actually the client would care.

I'd like to attend this q&a but got a busy day tomorrow have to skim 3m², might take all day...

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk