Back of your van!

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.
Never see racking on ebay for plasterers it always design for plumber and joiner deuschbags

Racking? For plasterers? Why would a plasterer need racking? o_O

One bungy to hold the bucket of trowels, and another to hold the radio, plasterer's 'racking' sorted. (y)

Racking? For plasterers? Why would a plasterer need racking? o_O

One bungy to hold the bucket of trowels, and another to hold the radio, plasterer's 'racking' sorted. (y)

Speedskim,scrim tape,spats,trowels,drills,buckets,mixer,boarding tools,Hawks etc all organised on a rack!

cooooooooooooool............very tidy .......s**t driver tho....i bet you dont have a "HOW'S MY DRIVING" sticker.........then again if you break down ..easy to get toad to a garage..........sorry had to mention it........i cant even see the floor of my sprinter but i know where everything is...

Haha, yep that's my previous van sold that to my dad with the racking left in, its now kitted out with fishing rods and tackle.
Have you got any new racking styles to show us then..the pigeon holes in your old one were good idea

@McBentLegs how do you get on racing after a weeks graft? I found it hard! Some races I just didn't have the energy after a tough week :mad:
During the winter I find it very hard, after a weeks work getting out of bed at 6am and driving to track in the cold and dark! Having two days off at weekend is a must, need to give body a break atleast one day!

Some good photos here lots of ingenious ways to store tools.... that mixer storage is a good one

Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.