Back of your van!

Status
Not open for further replies.

PLASDUA

lets see the state of the back of your vans. Everyone works different. Met spreads with spotless vans and others with "organised mess"
Best one wins a left handed screw driver:numberone:

image.jpg

"Dear thieves,

Please see attached photos for the contents of my van to help you decide what to steal. My location and company details can be found in my profile and previous posts.

Kind regards,
Soon to be off work for a while tradesmen."

"Dear thieves,

Please see attached photos for the contents of my van to help you decide what to steal. My location and company details can be found in my profile and previous posts.

Kind regards,
Soon to be off work for a while tradesmen."

Yeah! Because thieves are so planned out

They will sign up to tpf just to get people that have tools in the van! [emoji58]

Yeah! Because thieves are so planned out

They will sign up to tpf just to get people that have tools in the van! [emoji58]

Yeah, you're right. They wouldn't use social media to check up on what to steal and where as they're too busy with their full time jobs.

You do know that forum posts are shown on Facebook and Twitter? http://www.telegraph.co.uk/technolo...witter-to-target-victims-survey-suggests.html So maybe you're not as smart as you thought?

I guess we'll see the "There are some scum about ...." posts soon then. :aburrido:

Status
Not open for further replies.