Back of your van!

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.
My vans F*****g filthy at the minute!
ImageUploadedByThe Plasterers Forum1436701853.659333.jpg

Let the abuse begin.

Surely a mug is on its way....

Your mrs aint one of those is she? A lad who i used to use alot had that everyday. Proper used to piss me off. 5-6 time a day calling him and texting him. How's your day. What time are you finishing. What do you want for tea. f**k**g joke. My Mrs rang me two lunchtimes in a row last week about important stuff and i said you can f**k off starting that s**t ringing me everyday haha. Went down like a lead balloon!

Sorry for the Change of subject but what's the Titan Hoover like?was thinking of getting one.

Not bad at all! Sucks & blows like a Bangkok lady boy tools a bit cheap like but just as good as a Henry to be fair I was going to get a Henry but someone off here told me about these @ £30 for a wet and dry Hoover well worth that and more IMO

Not bad at all! Sucks & blows like a Bangkok lady boy tools a bit cheap like but just as good as a Henry to be fair I was going to get a Henry but someone off here told me about these @ £30 for a wet and dry Hoover well worth that and more IMO
Thanks mate cracking price will order one when I get a min you can't go wrong for that price.

I had a trafic lwb before this and it was a bit small.I have had my troubles with the van like ecu went and had a new clutch but that dont mean there all bad.

I can get a few 6X3's in there lol , over the top of the seats :)
Ive a lock up and mates van for all the "proper" plastering stuff

Status
Not open for further replies.