Aero-Therm Interior energy reflective products

Members online

Yes, just the one product. The reason for this exactly I'm not sure as this has been advised by Aero-Therm and applicators themselves.

I know of local guys to me and guys up North doing £60 per m2 and others happy with £45 or £50. I would imagine it's just showing the range of prices people are charging

Fair enough. Not being one to hide things when im wrong ....i may have to make a U-turn on my thoughts about this. I might have an idea for a market for it

I accept any abuse coming my way.

At the end of the day if the customer didn't want to lose space or have the disruption of D&D/battening and insulated plasterboard. Then this would be a serious option. On some walls where you have cornicing for example, to re instate it may cost a fortune and this would be a cheaper option

Then they will have a cold cornice..the horror!

Could we spray this s**t on cornice and charge a few k more?

Fair enough. Not being one to hide things when im wrong ....i may have to make a U-turn on my thoughts about this. I might have an idea for a market for it

I accept any abuse coming my way.
Wait a cotton picking minute pal you can't just change your mind like that :)

What about the guarantee? I might just switch now and slag the product off and change your mind back :)

I didn't slag the product i slagged the price of it for a normal home....always said it has bespoke potential. The guarantee would still be worthless though[emoji106]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Lol! For someone who doesn't know me, my products or even my machines you comment a lot. Chip on the shoulder?
All I'm saying is your a guy in your mid 20's who is a salesman
You don't have any experience in our world of going out there winning work direct to customers,builders etc
I have expressed my views on various machines yes as I've seen 2 demo's and thought 1 of them was ok(m tec) and the other (eze) was not worth the money.
Your obviously going well.
Chill out

Lol! For someone who doesn't know me, my products or even my machines you comment a lot. Chip on the shoulder?
You don't have any experience in our world of going out there winning work direct to customers,builders etc
I have expressed my views on various machines yes as I've seen 2 demo's and thought 1 of them was ok(m tec) and the other (eze) was not worth the money.
Chill out

Chill out

Chill out? Your relentless to be honest and I hate to say it publicly as its not something I do, it's getting boring!

I don't need to post my CV or justify anything I do on here and especially to you. But I'm 28 and have been involved in what I do since I was very young. My Dad was teaching me about machines and had me servicing generators, diesels etc at the age of about 12! I also worked on site for 2 years labouring/building before I started here and still do contracting floor screeds. In fact, I did my first floor screed at the age of 10, with a machine!
Im also the Director of the company who does many other things not just selling. To be honest, I do hardly any selling day to day - Another example of you using your imagination to fabricate your own knowledge.

We also deal directly with home owners Rob, the amount who come in daily and asked for Render etc and I go to the property talk to them and suggest whats best - I then provide a contractor for them. So technically I am qualified to say this!

I honestly can't even remember you coming down for 2 demos on our machines - I maybe wrong. Even though seeing a demo when you have no experience in machines, gives you absolutely no qualifications to make your assumptions. I will happily put the M-tec and EZE range against any of your machines and show you why they are better!
You are the only person who slates the EZE 24 continuously. Everyone else who owns or uses loves it!

To be honest, Im bored of reading your posts and you constantly trying to get a reaction - focus on what you do Rob and stop trying to stir the pot

Last edited:
image.jpeg

My only question is how long has the product been out ,to give a 15 year guarantee ?
See #199, repeated below
The product comes with a 15 year manufacturer's warranty which states that the product will continue to reflect energy for 15 years. The product was only invented in 2009, so no-0ne has had it on their walls for 15+ years yet. However, www.synpo.cz have produced a report that states that there is no reason for the product not to reflect energy for 25 years - i.e. there is no reason for it to decay. The manufacturer has stuck with 15 years out of simple prudence - in essence the product is simple and will continue to reflect energy. If anyone wants a visible reference - you will have to wait 15 years post installations in the UK!

You must have a poor memory Ryan as I came up to Cheltenham and saw both the eze and the m-tec in working order with a demo by Andrew.
If I remember rightly you came down then went off to play rugby
He tried flogging me the eze machine to spray mono and bagged renders.
I do t think I've put the m-tec machine down as I don't know much about it,although a guy I know got rid of it after a year as he didn't get in with it!!
I'm not sure the ritmo against the eze would be much competition though tbh!!
I can assure you that the slating stops now from my end but saying that if someone comes on looking to buy the ritmo or the eze I will always advice buying a ritmo as its the most versatile machine on the market,hands down.
:numberone:(y)

Reading more about Aerogel last night seems it is an excellent radiation insulator also, has it been found to effect mobile phone signals, WiFi networks etc. My own gaff is highly insulated and we have tripple glazing. Very low energy bills but need to go outside to take mobile calls.

Sent from my HUAWEI G6-L11 using Tapatalk

I do t think I've put the m-tec machine down as I don't know much about it,although a guy I know got rid of it after a year as he didn't get in with it!!

Yea your best mate Rich AKA Oasis...a courser in Cheltenham. :numberone::bananahappy::lol::maraca::burlas:

it sounds okay to be honest. but i suppose the proof is in the pudding. i think people like to see what theyre getting. and with this you dont see much because its only a mm thick. its just whether youd go with that. id be suspicious. i mean and then you rub that mm down to get it smooth. there wouldnt be anything left. i hope it works for all involved and you dont end up like those people who trained as energy assessors for estate agents a few years back and then it was pulled or kirby vacuum cleaners.

it sounds okay to be honest. but i suppose the proof is in the pudding. i think people like to see what theyre getting. and with this you dont see much because its only a mm thick. its just whether youd go with that. id be suspicious. i mean and then you rub that mm down to get it smooth. there wouldnt be anything left. i hope it works for all involved and you dont end up like those people who trained as energy assessors for estate agents a few years back and then it was pulled or kirby vacuum cleaners.

Kirby vacuum cleaners lol are they still about

Surely any plasterer applying this would skim over it ? As I could not be sanding down all day

Aerotherm is really easy to sand. I use a festool orbital with 180 discs and it is too quick and easy. I think the main issues on here are will it last 15 years and ifs new and may/may not take off. So far I've put it on tile and mdf. I don't have the sinking feeling it will come off. It's the first I've seen that the product has been out already but unheard of. But now it's getting marketed and look g to go places. How did people react when ewi first stepped into the market. I would guess than not everybody like it and didn't think it would go far. Aerotherm is new o here and deserves a chance just like anything else. It may not or may not work for different reasons but nothing ventured nothing gained.

Aerotherm is really easy to sand. I use a festool orbital with 180 discs and it is too quick and easy. I think the main issues on here are will it last 15 years and ifs new and may/may not take off. So far I've put it on tile and mdf. I don't have the sinking feeling it will come off. It's the first I've seen that the product has been out already but unheard of. But now it's getting marketed and look g to go places. How did people react when ewi first stepped into the market. I would guess than not everybody like it and didn't think it would go far. Aerotherm is new o here and deserves a chance just like anything else. It may not or may not work for different reasons but nothing ventured nothing gained.
What primer did you use to go on the tiles was it their one?