Aero-Therm Interior energy reflective products

876856deadd13da23651ff31be189e0f.jpg

Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk

So after the big hype died down, is anyone became approved installer and sold and installed any of this gear or people still testing the water?

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

Reactions: gps
So after the big hype died down, is anyone became approved installer and sold and installed any of this gear or people still testing the water?

If you applied and showed interest you would have received information for training and course dates. Over 75 have showed interest

If you applied and showed interest you would have received information for training and course dates. Over 75 have showed interest
Hi Ryan,
Hence I'm asking whats the verdict/review that's all, not here to stir the pot...

AeroTherm can be used on walls and ceilings. The best financial return and impact will be from coating external walls as these are the coldest. If your ceilings are insulated above, then you may decide not to apply to ceilings. This is a good solution for sloping ceilings that don't have insulation above them for example. Some customers have decided to do their internal walls as well, particularly if they are cold. This then helps to reflect radiant energy off all the walls in the room.
I bet the training is done in the south like all other companies ffs

Sent from my D2303 using Tapatalk
Also training in Wakefield

1ac2aa23763ef7b72b8ce3d16687f15f.jpg
anyone heard of this? Baxter, exactly the same as aerotherm

1ac2aa23763ef7b72b8ce3d16687f15f.jpg
anyone heard of this? Baxter, exactly the same as aerotherm

Thanks for the notification. From what we have found out, it appears to be a poor attempt to copy AeroTherm (and our marketing literature!) using inferior products and no aerogel. It has no test certification and no connection to Aero-Therm Products.