Advice sought for rendering costs for block of flats in NW4

Members online

Must be made of gold if that scaffold would cost a few grand.madness

Scaffolding would cost at least 3K. The scaffold co. would have to apply for a licence to erect the scaffold. if the block is on a road junction it may need 2 or 3 licences. 1 licence for each road. each licence is £100 for a month, extra if the work runs over a month.
I would carry out crack repairs to block, parinter renovation base coat, full mesh, parex top coat, two coats of primer then an acrylic finish coat. this method would keep the weight down to a min.
any work in London is slow and expensive, I would run the material in daily as storage looks a problem.

Scaffolding would cost at least 3K. The scaffold co. would have to apply for a licence to erect the scaffold. if the block is on a road junction it may need 2 or 3 licences. 1 licence for each road. each licence is £100 for a month, extra if the work runs over a month.
I would carry out crack repairs to block, parinter renovation base coat, full mesh, parex top coat, two coats of primer then an acrylic finish coat. this method would keep the weight down to a min.
any work in London is slow and expensive, I would run the material in daily as storage looks a problem.
Just put it in ground floor under stairs

Said to scaffolders today . Don't I get a ladder.
Ladders extra.

Ffs

Luckily kid who I just met who was cleaning carpet gave me his of van . Said just message me when your finished.
Turned to scaffolds and said least some good folk left in world

what would be your spec for 4 days work?
So what would your price be? How many days would it take you?

Sounds like good advice from a man who’s been there and done it

London prices fella although my advice get the old render hacked off on all 3 sides start from scratch and have it done properly and once it's done it's done you haven't got worry about it again unless you get cowboys doing it
Agreed with the hack off, problem with these style of flats is more structual defects, so may need more than just render to fix the issue

Agreed with the hack off, problem with these style of flats is more structual defects, so may need more than just render to fix the issue

if the render is well keyed you can cause damage to the blockwork.
when we carry out crack repairs for a structural engineer, we cut out the crack, add helifix bars if required. we then apply a thin coat system to the render.