4 metre high walls.

Why don’t you stay in? My attitude is positive. My morals are intact. My character is first class.
I am but what’s the point when you all know better and are just doing whatever the fk yous want. I want back to normal as soon as possible but we won’t as long as we still have all the ‘we know better crew’ doing whatever the fk they want.

when the boats sinking start bailing
I am but what’s the point when you all know better and are just doing whatever the fk yous want. I want back to normal as soon as possible but we won’t as long as we still have all the ‘we know better crew’ doing whatever the fk they want.
So you’re blaming the public? It’s got nothing to do with the government making a F*****g cunnt of it??

So you’re blaming the public? It’s got nothing to do with the government making a F*****g cunnt of it??
No, it could and should have been handled better but disregarding everything and having a I know better attitude isn’t going to help the situation is it?

No, it could and should have been handled better but disregarding everything and having a I know better attitude isn’t going to help the situation is it?

Personally, I'm not promoting anyone breaking the 'rules', but can you not also see that people slagging off others for not believing / following the official narrative or 'rules' doesn't help, either?

(I'm not getting at you personally, just posing the question to you)

I am staying away from work, at this point in time, but that's just because I don't presume to know, EITHER way, if it is 'true' or 'false'. Am I paranoid about going outside? Do I believe all the disgusting contrived fearmongering on the TV news? NO!

People not following the 'rules' may or may not be putting others at risk, but NONE of us absolutely knows, as cast iron fact, if what we have been told is actually true or (maybe, just maybe) a total pack of lies to serve totally unrelated agendas.

Last edited:
Personally, I'm not promoting anyone breaking the 'rules', but can you not also see that people slagging off others for not believing / following the official narrative or 'rules' doesn't help, either?

(I'm not getting at you personally, just posing the question to you)

I am staying away from work, at this point in time, but that's just because I don't presume to know, EITHER way, if it is 'true' or 'false'. Am I paranoid about going outside? Do I believe all the disgusting contrived fearmongering on the TV news? NO!

People not following the 'rules' may or may not be putting others at risk, but NONE of us absolutely knows, as cast iron fact, if what we have been told is actually true or (maybe, just maybe) a total pack of lies to serve totally unrelated agendas.
Fair enough but I’m going to air on the cautious side incase it is true, it’s a risk not believing and it’s other people’s life’s your playing with. If it’s not true then so what, you’ve stayed at home for a bit, if it is true you could have helped by not spreading it.

What happened to 4m walls?
Here he go mate
Screenshot_20210113-164038_Samsung Internet.jpg
Screenshot_20210113-164016_Samsung Internet.jpg

Got 4 rooms to do in an old house.
Dreading the legwork on the stepladders! Anyone have any pearls of wisdom for an ageing spread.
Sub it out get a young lad ther.queston is can you get hold of a decent one. If not get some one to spread it on wall and you flatten off. Job is what you make it!