3 bed semi detached replastering

Members online

I can picture the demure Natasha, visibly recoiling at ....

1. The thought of someone paying to see her squirt ( but she’s curious )

2. The thought that she may be inviting advice from people who though they purport to be skilled and experienced tradesmen, would fight one another in an instant......And...
3. The,thought that now she’s opened this can of worms, she’s gotta be savvy enough to sift through in order to get the job done properly......

And that’s the trouble with “googling”.......you never know if you’re having you’re leg lifted......

As for the fight........ I like @Marshy......but if @Stevieo has passed his commando course then, @Marshy would have to channel his “inner loony” to combat the “trained loony” that @Stevieo would undoubtedly bring to the party............orrrrrr...........just cuddle.......mwah!

2. The thought that she may be inviting advice from people who though they purport to be skilled and experienced tradesmen, would fight one another in an instant......And...
3. The,thought that now she’s opened this can of worms, she’s gotta be savvy enough to sift through in order to get the job done properly......

And that’s the trouble with “googling”.......you never know if you’re having you’re leg lifted......

As for the fight........ I like @Marshy......but if @Stevieo has passed his commando course then, @Marshy would have to channel his “inner loony” to combat the “trained loony” that @Stevieo would undoubtedly bring to the party............orrrrrr...........just cuddle.......mwah!
Pmsl!! :ROFLMAO:

However there is a flaw in your somewhat keen observations.... there is a trades woman admidst this bunch of nobs, (somewhat thinly veiled granted) who would of course do a proper job! :D

But now you've all sent her into therapy and lost me my lead :endesacuerdo:

We know stevio was only a cook at the barracks now

Driver of the delivery truck of new foods

Fuel, actually.

download.jpg
drops_logistics_system_b.jpg

I know I can handle myself ;)

My moneys on the one and only “MARSHY” coming all the way from ..Lancashire UK..undefeated in 19 professional fights!!..ladies and gentlemen let’s get ready to Rrrummble..

That truck is impressive..we could arrange a plasterers forum week end get away??you could come and pick every one up and we could all get off our nut all weekend??what ya reckon??you in??

That truck is impressive..we could arrange a plasterers forum week end get away??you could come and pick every one up and we could all get off our nut all weekend??what ya reckon??you in??

It's an impressive bit of kit. It's called a DROPS. (Demountable Rack Offloading Pickup System) MMLC (Medium Mobility Load Carrier)

It's automatic and doesn't take much wrestling with. The idea is that if you have more than one rack, you don't have to fcuk about offloading.

Bring up the fuel, tip the rack and let people help themselves while you go to get the ammunition.

Tip that and leave it for the guys to offload while you go to get water.

It's a truly intelligent approach to logistical support, mostly used for close support for armour or artillery. The only downside is the 'medium' bit of MMLC.

I’d go through previous threads before you sound so keen stevio isn’t a bad lad but had a few funny ways about him