Your 2016 predictions

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wallpaper or not its still a single skin external wall with no cavity yer Muppet!

Yea well if the wall hadn't have been damp it wouldn't have been a problem...so this year I will be rectifying the damp problem by re rendering the outside...so all good in the end.

I'm running for galactic president next year I'm only up against current president Kevin Keegan so I should piss it.
he's just slashed the defence budget cause like defending at corners he thinks defence is pointless.

I think more phone apps aimed at appliances will come into play. One company brought out a central heating controller app so you can adjust your heat and even turn it on when on your way home etc.

I can see it now. Lay in bed sunday morning g with the missus........ I'll stick kettle on love and you make the brew. One click of your phone and it's boiling downstairs. There's no end to the possibilities. Sat watching football with a can in your hand and feet up 'done you a favour love, the iron is on and hot'

What do you think is going to be big in 2016? Pretty safe to say that the s*p*r*lex was big in 2015 bit what do you think is going to be big in 2016....

Try and keep it plastering related...
If bg were to launch a quick setting finish plaster in mainland. Reasnobably priced it would be ideal.setting time 60 mins.

I think more phone apps aimed at appliances will come into play. One company brought out a central heating controller app so you can adjust your heat and even turn it on when on your way home etc.

I can see it now. Lay in bed sunday morning g with the missus........ I'll stick kettle on love and you make the brew. One click of your phone and it's boiling downstairs. There's no end to the possibilities. Sat watching football with a can in your hand and feet up 'done you a favour love, the iron is on and hot'

LOL you been watching to much of the Apprentice

I've heard tall the radio adverts about the heating app. But come on. Tell me the iron one isn't a good idea. Saves her precious time in switching it on manually. Instead of spending time turning it on and waiting for it to heat up she could be bringing you a beer

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

I predict Aston villa will be mathematically relegated by March [emoji24][emoji24][emoji24][emoji24][emoji24]

I'm going to predict tacky liquid wallpaper will be popular , know loads of areas would lap that stuff up.
Do a feature wall in the right area and an advert in poundland be working till next xmas

I predict Aston villa will be mathematically relegated by March [emoji24][emoji24][emoji24][emoji24][emoji24]
I predict Leeds Utd winning promotion bk to where we belong and then winning premier league season after then doing treble year after that

I'm starting to wean myself off it we are giving just 1 finish now with s*p*r*lex @clemo was rite shine a light down a s*p*r*lex wall now i know a wall looks bad wen u shine a light down it but it looks even worse with a s*p*r*lex

Did u shine a light down before painted or after. It looks a lot worse after painted.

Did u shine a light down before painted or after. It looks a lot worse after painted.
Before lol..thankfully i dnt think he will go round shining lights down if he does Il just bambozile him with sumat it looks gud painted tbh just noticed a few bits wen builder has put lights up against wall so other trades can see tied a light up against a wall so wen he went out of room I ran over and put it on floor shining away lol..painters using thick paint aswell..spot lights are goin in nxt week so Il know more then but shud be ok I'm hoping..defo wont be flattening with them now

U cant see owt aswell wen suns been shining in which is a gud thing only wall I mite get unstuck is in dining room he's got 2 downlighters goin in on 1 wall

I
I'm running for galactic president next year I'm only up against current president Kevin Keegan so I should piss it.
he's just slashed the defence budget cause like defending at corners he thinks defence is pointless.
I vote Keegan

Happy new year Scottie

I'm starting to wean myself off it we are giving just 1 finish now with s*p*r*lex @clemo was rite shine a light down a s*p*r*lex wall now i know a wall looks bad wen u shine a light down it but it looks even worse with a s*p*r*lex
Correcto about that s*p*r*lex,i was thinking well this is a really good trowel,then i finished a Wall last week in a attic looked bang on.only used it to finish off then the Sun hit it. F***

Mt out. Not looking for debate on it.
I think it will be only be used by me to push set on as regards to last trowel.i know about light angles what lights too use but that was not good compared to mt finish.

Boycott British Gypsum,and all start using Knauf finish,easier to use and a better finish ( just my opinion)

Boycott British Gypsum,and all start using Knauf finish,easier to use and a better finish ( just my opinion)
Only ever used that kmauff in college I remember wen guy came to show us to use it saying this Is guna take over the plastering world its fair to say it hasn't thank god..not a fan myself Dave mite be because havnt really used lnownody specifies it to us never

i think the s*p*r*lex bubble will burst just like the plazzi flex. Av gone back to one trowel. Trowel float trowel is the future my brothers.

My other prediction is the toon and mackems get relegated........................oh and @Danny cuts his plastering workload by 50%

:inocente: is that 1 ceiling for 2016 :maraca:

Started using Knauf 18 yrs ago ,on Persimmon sites, Keepmoat use it on all there sites around Leeds ,once you've got used to it it's mint gear to use,I'd take it any day over BG

No you right I thought that after I posted read Danny say somewhere don't advertise
It doesn't matter now its gone
Back to thread topic now please
You are lucky I was out because you have saved yourself from a Very severe warning and you don't want that going into the new year on a final warning.

You are lucky I was out because you have saved yourself from a Very severe warning and you don't want that going into the new year on a final warning.
Nice one..is that your department?
Do we not get first warning before final and surely there is an appeals procedure?
I always think I would like to be a mod

I predict Villa to get relegated,and Blues to s**t on em home and away next season ....s**t on the Villa tonight ,all together now

unless the funding changes for colleges, i predict more plastering workshops will be closed or mothballed in the 2016- 2017 academic year--------- unfortunately----- unless there is an increase in sponsorship from companies, or plaster manufacturers to subsidize the cost

on the bright side that would mean more leisure / holiday time for overworked underpaid lecturers:inocente:

Started using Knauf 18 yrs ago ,on Persimmon sites, Keepmoat use it on all there sites around Leeds ,once you've got used to it it's mint gear to use,I'd take it any day over BG
Totally agree with ya, all their gear is crap.If I could I wouldn't use any of it in 2016.
WP_20150922_14_08_32_Pro.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.