Your 2016 predictions

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.
What do you think is going to be big in 2016? Pretty safe to say that the s*p*r*lex was big in 2015 bit what do you think is going to be big in 2016....

Try and keep it plastering related...

That's an easy one to answer ..it's been around for a while now and more plasterers seem to have excepted the benefits and enjoyment of using it knowing it's tried and tested by many plasterers across the u.k and will hopefully carry on getting bigger and better with more users everyday...

THE PLASTERERS FORUM of course.

That's an easy one to answer ..it's been around for a while now and more plasterers seem to have excepted the benefits and enjoyment of using it knowing it's tried and tested by many plasterers across the u.k and will hopefully carry on getting bigger and better with more users everyday...

THE PLASTERERS FORUM of course.
Lol :)

Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk

i like the look of that

id like to see it in the flesh and applicated
It looks s**t in the flesh I've done two and seen a few and I wouldn't of been happy with any of them, look good on the pics but so does 60 minute make over. My advise is see one finished before getting it for yourself and if your thinking of training see a finished floor.

this may be a curve ball ? the cards for Marshall Town - maybe 2016 this will be used for gaining discounts on the web they have running now ?

Got to say magnetic plaster is really gonna take off this year and magnetic wall art ;)
Flynny all joking a side I hope it is as well.I was only pulling your leg with the art pics (which hopefully you know) I think it was a great idea.Got to say I can't believe that with all the plasterers on here they are not trying to make magnetic work as another line of there business.
More new ideas for the use of magnetic is needed and available to buy off the shelf products or internet.I know @first4magnets are looking into more products and others.That is what is needed for 2016 in terms of magnetic.
Wish you All the best for new year
Vince

Exterior wall insulation 2016 - 2020 not my department but can anyone say if this is going to be any better next year?

Exterior wall insulation 2016 - 2020 not my department but can anyone say if this is going to be any better next year?
Not for the Cowboys mate, I'm lead to believe that there's more funding becoming available but the completed jobs are going to be inspected properly rather than just owners signature on a piece of paper and also that eco funding will be going up also. So fingers crossed [emoji106]

i think the s*p*r*lex bubble will burst just like the plazzi flex. Av gone back to one trowel. Trowel float trowel is the future my brothers.

My other prediction is the toon and mackems get relegated........................oh and @Danny cuts his plastering workload by 50%

Not for the Cowboys mate, I'm lead to believe that there's more funding becoming available but the completed jobs are going to be inspected properly rather than just owners signature on a piece of paper and also that eco funding will be going up also. So fingers crossed [emoji106]

now that sounds like a good idea...

Thought next year till 2020 would be the best time for it ..20% reduction by 2020 is not going to be achieved solely by smart meters

team Marshall town thing that you can join & get a free t shirt - you also get a members card , which as of yet has no use ? but I think it will be used as a discount card in 2016 ? as they have launched a web with clothing on aswell as tools?

Is there a mug @theplasterman can blag off them.....i think he's starting a collection.

team Marshall town thing that you can join & get a free t shirt - you also get a members card , which as of yet has no use ? but I think it will be used as a discount card in 2016 ? as they have launched a web with clothing on aswell as tools?
If a spread turned up to work with a marshaltown t-shirt on Id cry my eyes out with laughter..cmon a marshaltown t shirt..work uniform all day long

i think the s*p*r*lex bubble will burst just like the plazzi flex. Av gone back to one trowel. Trowel float trowel is the future my brothers.

My other prediction is the toon and mackems get relegated........................oh and @Danny cuts his plastering workload by 50%
I'm starting to wean myself off it we are giving just 1 finish now with s*p*r*lex @clemo was rite shine a light down a s*p*r*lex wall now i know a wall looks bad wen u shine a light down it but it looks even worse with a s*p*r*lex

Lots of rendering and sorting damp problems. Absolute flat out at the minute, booked up until July on top prices, hasn't been this good in 10 years.

You've got to laff really it was only last month @FreeD that you didn't know why you shouldn't have filled a chase on a single skin external victorian house wall with bonding!!!

And now your booked up until July rendering and sorting damp out!!!

Jesus there must be so much work down your way that any c**t can make a good living!

Youd be eaten alive up here son!

You've got to laff really it was only last month @FreeD that you didn't know why you shouldn't have filled a chase on a single skin external victorian house wall with bonding!!!

Jesus there must be so much work down your way that any c**t can make a good living!

Where's this thred zombie lol

Yea you know what I found out what that problem was in the end...some c**t had wallpapered over a damp wall, covering it all up before the sale, I cut the wallpaper back patched it, but didn't repaper the patch he painted it and it showed through in that area.

You can laugh bud but I'm the one laughing all the way to the bank :risas2:

Fookinel which one kitchey there that many to choose from....

Another best one his boast of unrivaled professional service that wins him render jobs blabla...then says he gets his customers to pay his lads there wages direct...

Couldn't make it all up!!!

Zombie you ain't the sharpest tool in the box are you bud! :numberone:

Status
Not open for further replies.