Youll enjoy this one guys.. pics included

Members online

McBentLegs

Turned up to skim a garage that customer had boarded themselves.. this is the son in law of someone I've plastered the whole house of.. with no issues, lovely customers.

After seeing the mess he left I decided to tell them politely it wasn't good enough and I won't be plastering it..
IMG-20211027-WA0002.jpeg

Attachments

• IMG-20211027-WA0004.jpeg
    IMG-20211027-WA0004.jpeg
    939.4 KB · Views: 358
  • IMG-20211027-WA0006.jpeg
    IMG-20211027-WA0006.jpeg
    954.8 KB · Views: 373
  • 20211027_082612.jpg
    20211027_082612.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 316
  • 20211027_082616.jpg
    20211027_082616.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 324
  • 20211027_082622.jpg
    20211027_082622.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 307
  • 20211027_082629.jpg
    20211027_082629.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 317
  • 20211027_082633.jpg
    20211027_082633.jpg
    1.9 MB · Views: 301
  • 20211027_082640.jpg
    20211027_082640.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 294
  • 20211027_082647.jpg
    20211027_082647.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 294
Blocked him as he wouldn't let the conversation end, so he then starts texting me calling me a wimp and if the jobs out of my league then that's not his problem!

Got to laugh really.. was fuming this morning.

Sympathies, he's clearly a peeny-pinching dickhead and unable to accept advice or keep his mouth shut. I'd want to deck him aswell or kick holes in his shitty plasterboard.
You might want to call the parental in laws to keep them on-side and explain he's an dickhead who likes to kick off as a defence for his cock-ups

Sympathies, he's clearly a peeny-pinching dickhead and unable to accept advice or keep his mouth shut. I'd want to deck him aswell or kick holes in his shitty plasterboard.
You might want to call the parental in laws to keep them on-side and explain he's an dickhead who likes to kick off as a defence for his cock-ups
I was tempted to leave his number up on the pictures but thought better of it, such an attitude though.. maturity of a teenager the gobby c**t.

I've straightened out some chappy boarding before but this was by far the worst.. pictures never do it justice.

Turned up to skim a garage that customer had boarded themselves.. this is the son in law of someone I've plastered the whole house of.. with no issues, lovely customers.

After seeing the mess he left I decided to tell them politely it wasn't good enough and I won't be plastering it..
View attachment 65393
Agree, absolutely disgraceful for thinking you would “just get over” that shite but why not just charge him extra for putting it all right?

Can't you tell from the messages that he's the sort that can't see why it would cost more to put right?
I'd have walked from that one.
Just what I was going to say mate.. he thinks there's nothing wrong with it.

He didn't even ask if I could sort it, no apology and 'sorry mate, I've not done any boarding before.. can you sort it, I'll pay the extra'..

He just starts insulting me, funny thing is, it was only last night he was offering me more work up South Croydon as he's a window fitter.. so he was that keen on using me yet he has a mate he knows that's laughing at the fact I don't want to go over his s**t boarding.. and his mate will do it for him..

So why didn't you use your mate from the start? Oh.. he doesn't exist does he.

I'm laughing now but this morning was so angry, he's a nasty piece of work.. worst customer I've dealt with to date! Rather sit at home than deal with a c**t like that.

Amazing how your the bad guy even tho that prep is disgraceful...dont ye just love customers

I was tempted to leave his number up on the pictures but thought better of it, such an attitude though.. maturity of a teenager the gobby c**t.

I've straightened out some chappy boarding before but this was by far the worst.. pictures never do

you have left his number up mate :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Did he have a go at taping it or is that dab? Either way customer sound like a complete c**t and it was a s**t job good for you

Can't you tell from the messages that he's the sort that can't see why it would cost more to put right?
I'd have walked from that one.

Charge him extra?

I think we all know he'd be lucky to get paid fully even without extra charges on top.

Just what I was going to say mate.. he thinks there's nothing wrong with it.

He didn't even ask if I could sort it, no apology and 'sorry mate, I've not done any boarding before.. can you sort it, I'll pay the extra'..

He just starts insulting me, funny thing is, it was only last night he was offering me more work up South Croydon as he's a window fitter.. so he was that keen on using me yet he has a mate he knows that's laughing at the fact I don't want to go over his s**t boarding.. and his mate will do it for him..

So why didn't you use your mate from the start? Oh.. he doesn't exist does he.

I'm laughing now but this morning was so angry, he's a nasty piece of work.. worst customer I've dealt with to date! Rather sit at home than deal with a c**t like that.

Don't be angry - be relieved - you dodged a bullet. It was a wasted, but lucky, day.

Working for that kind of small-minded, never-wrong, self-entitled prick would've been a nightmare even if he'd boarded it perfectly.

I think it's quite likely the father-in-law is secretly all too aware of what a cnt his daughter married.

I would of said ya boarding is shite I want £250 extra to sort and a go on your mrs..actually done that before

Doubt it's true, but even if it is true, it'll be a thankless task.

He's really desperate to save face, isn't he?

"Got more front than Brighton", as DelBoy would say.
I know mate, I couldn't bring myself to read his messages.. would wind me up too much l, don't want to be drawn into a slagging match, I don't go to work for a scrap, don't have any time for people like that.

Although I have been thinking up something to respond with to press his buttons one last time I'm not going to lie.