Need some advice on some recent plastering work

Back rubs yes. Digs, no.
I’m half tempted to come up for a long weekend and sort it out for you sort of feel sorry for you in a way but at least you have got what people on here are saying and not took to heart you got answer you was looking for know it needs sorting but I hope you really have learnt from this

I see him today in his van I was behind him I tried getting his attention but he just ignores a peasant like me,I had a good day over brockwell park kids really enjoyed it I only went cos thought I would meet our tranny friend
Lovely park , used to go there a lot .

Lovely park , used to go there a lot .
Really good park mate I drive past it most days but have never been in it said to Mrs shall we take kids park and said we will go there was a nice walk around park down to the kids area and that people were friendly as well felt very middle class today doing that

I’m half tempted to come up for a long weekend and sort it out for you sort of feel sorry for you in a way but at least you have got what people on here are saying and not took to heart you got answer you was looking for know it needs sorting but I hope you really have learnt from this

More than welcome to, got a spare room in my cave if you want to experience the delights of Chezvegas...

I just wanted someone to tell me my gut feeling was right and that I wasn't being a perfectionist with too high expectations because I know I can do that too. I would have been happy to settle had the skirting not been so shoddy and the holes in the wall been filled but he couldn't even do that. Really appreciate everyone's honesty though. Given me some ammo to go back to him with.

More than welcome to, got a spare room in my cave if you want to experience the delights of Chezvegas...

I just wanted someone to tell me my gut feeling was right and that I wasn't being a perfectionist with too high expectations because I know I can do that too. I would have been happy to settle had the skirting not been so shoddy and the holes in the wall been filled but he couldn't even do that. Really appreciate everyone's honesty though. Given me some ammo to go back to him with.
You seem decent and for a office worker you ain’t a bad lad really we have seen this sort of stuff over and over mate and it always boils down to a few things cheap price a pretend builder who just happens to be able to talk the talk if you need a Plasterer in future please post on here you won’t go wrong, and straight up if you don’t get another offer off someone to help you sort it out or have a look give me a shout and I will pop up on a Friday to Sunday rate to be discussed obviously so see if a local lad on here can help first but it’s an option for u

I'm in Sheffield. I don't mind coming to take a look for you.
Not wanting to tread on Pageys toes of course.
Mate if you can help out I be happy for you to take it and your a decent bloke and I can vouch for you I just didn’t see offers coming forthright so gave an option to the man and your a regular on here so speaks volumes

Mate if you can help out I be happy for you to take it and your a decent bloke and I can vouch for you I just didn’t see offers coming forthright so gave an option to the man and your a regular on here so speaks volumes
Im in Stoke so i would of helped you out Pagey if it meant helping the guy out and getting it done quicker.

Im in Stoke so i would of helped you out Pagey if it meant helping the guy out and getting it done quicker.
Power of forum my friend if someone more local go help the man out I can be last reserve one bit of advice I live by through learning is I will help out and sort the shite work out but what I can’t do is pay for u having your pants pulled down by a bodger and it will cost x amount to sort not my fault you got done

I'm in Sheffield. I don't mind coming to take a look for you.
Not wanting to tread on Pageys toes of course.
Don't worry about @Pagey 's toes, in the interests of the forums good name someone should nail his feet to the floor before he heads north!

Really appreciate that mate, would be more than happy for you to come and take a look. Send us a PM and we can get something organised.
You won’t go wrong with @CeeVee and hope you can work something out plus you got power of forum now so if he does a rough job he would get grief on here lol although I know he does love to wear a thong and don’t be shocked if you see it when he bends over

Don't worry about @Pagey 's toes, in the interests of the forums good name someone should nail his feet to the floor before he heads north!
You know my feelings on going outside the m25 although I sense a compliment in there somewhere but that’s probably cos I’m thick

You won’t go wrong with @CeeVee and hope you can work something out plus you got power of forum now so if he does a rough job he would get grief on here lol although I know he does love to wear a thong and don’t be shocked if you see it when he bends over
:LOL::LOL::LOL:

I don’t normally have a heart but actually feel sorry for this bloke keep us posted on if you sort it plus bloke is offering out back rubs so make sure you get one

I'll definitely be giving some updates. Huge thanks to everyone that's commented, really appreciate it. Feeling a bit better about things now and not wanting to burn the house down for insurance.

I'll definitely be giving some updates. Huge thanks to everyone that's commented, really appreciate it. Feeling a bit better about things now and not wanting to burn the house down for insurance.
We also supply a burning down service on here but that’s on another thread

Make sure you’re not inside if you do or the family or the pets,

Mabye wait till the c**t comes back to fix his errors, lock him inside then burn the house down? Claim the insurance... Two birds with one stone etc:)

Let’s all go to this blokes house so when he comes round we can tie him up and play games with him @Fatarm get that gimp mask ready

It's in the post ffs...you were moaning about getting it back:cachetada:
I get the reserve one out then, I’m just gonna go up in the loft I’m sure I got a sports direct bag of some of my kinky gear that don’t fit anymore up there