working on own

Status
Not open for further replies.

merlin

Private Member
sprayed 45m2 on me tod today , started 8.30 , ruled spatted, machine washed out and packed away by 11, hardest part was putting machine back in van nearly give meself a f@cking hernia,lol

what do you want a medal .........i done 65m2 on my own before ...didnt hear me bragging about it ......i was to f**k**g tired lol

merlin said:
sprayed 45m2 on me tod today , started 8.30 , ruled spatted, machine washed out and packed away by 11, hardest part was putting machine back in van nearly give meself a f@cking hernia,lol

what material was it? ive got to be honest the more you lot go on about machines the more im impressed

southernmonkey said:
what do you want a medal .........i done 65m2 on my own before ...didnt hear me bragging about it ......i was to (french word)ing tired lol

you never shut up about it ;)

steve cov said:
merlin said:
what material was it? ive got to be honest the more you lot go on about machines the more im impressed
sorry mate should have said it was weber pral m , and unlike monkeys 65m2 EASY gable ,lol this was a front with 4 windows porch roof and bay, ;D

sorry mate should have said it was weber pral m , and unlike monkeys 65m2 EASY gable ,lol this was a front with 4 windows porch roof and bay, ;D
[/quote]

are windows more difficult then ?

Status
Not open for further replies.