work

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.
i'm getting more and more concerned about this dashing ian ....you being very vague bout it lol

you seen the forecast for tomorrow ....they reckon over an inch of rain in the afternoon lol

southernmonkey said:
i'm getting more and more concerned about this dashing ian ....you being very vague bout it lol

you seen the forecast for tomorrow ....they reckon over an inch of rain in the afternoon lol

Right, since i have been away, you two have had 2 days off because of the rain so you can both come down here on the mp75. i will see you onsite at 7.30 and dont be late

southernmonkey said:

dont worry mate you wont go rusty ;D

simplybesty said:
southernmonkey said:

Right, since i have been away, you two have had 2 days off because of the rain so you can both come down here on the mp75. i will see you onsite at 7.30 and dont be late
we did them dormers today in the rain , f@cking soaked i was, stu was on the phone most of the day ;D

oh yeah ian, having finished that job in welwyn, they said they were happy, got all paid up, i got a call from knauf on friday telling me the client has decided they are not happy and i have 2 weeks to get there and redo the outside now its painted. lol.

i told him that i said it would look crap, and politly told him where to go

Should have just told him to f•ck off rather then be polite about it ...... Ibet he takes you to court ....... Cani have your compressor when you go to prison

lol. it wasnt paid properly so i never officially did it if u no what i mean ;)

which is handy

and yes, if i go to prison u can have it

with the clarke switch from machine mart, can you wire it in with your water pump if you only have one connection? or do you have to buy a splitter and run them both off that chaps?

One connection from pump to controller and a single from the controller to plug it's easy. I ordered a new gun today this time off is costing a lot of money, got my eye on a voltage converter fom the States too. She's gonna beg me to go to the pub soon it'll be cheaper.

nick0412 said:
oh yeah ian, having finished that job in welwyn, they said they were happy, got all paid up, i got a call from knauf on friday telling me the client has decided they are not happy and i have 2 weeks to get there and redo the outside now its painted. lol.

glad you got paid mate,dunno wot they can do they obviously thought it was ok to pay you !wots changed?

merlin said:
nick0412 said:

glad you got paid mate,dunno wot they can do they obviously thought it was ok to pay you !wots changed?

well, the guy said he thinks its ok. the client isnt happy now its painted. i said thats their fault coz they didnt want to acrylic it. i told them knaufs basecoat rubbed up would look crap. but the builder wanted to a pocket a couple of quid i think. hes spoken to knauf who have come out to the job, and said some is good, some isnt. which is true. but i dunno why. the gear was crap to use as you no. so hes now saying it must be that the gear was faulty. so i said yeah, must be. so hes now thrown it at knauf as they have a massive job in aylesbury, saying they want to use their gear but only if they sort this job out. so they are calling me trying to get me to do something about it. i think putting acrylic over is the only option. so dunno whts gonna happen

leave it alone mate, think youve had enough hassle of that job ! builder seemed a wrong un imo!

yeah i agree mate. i listened to what he had to say. but i wanna stay clear from now on. i think hes a knocker. u think hes a nob and u only met him once. i was there for a month!

Status
Not open for further replies.