work

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.

richardbrown

Private Member
well used the g4 for the first time today in ages .... had 1.5 tons of cpi on the wall and ruled by 9.30 am ... piece of Pi.ss

Ive been sat at home on the computer all day, god i'm bored, i had a carpal tunell operation on my hand Friday so off work for a while, postman brough me new pump unit for ritmo today sudtion thing r%s bottom outlet and pressur gauge all new 67.00euros Deutch ebay. If i had got a machine years ago might not hve needed the op.

mex, what pump unit did you get, i just bought a retrofit for the ritmo powercoat so that its got a b pump..and some sexy new rondo 19mm

It was a complete b4-1,5 unit with the cast bottom outlet and a gauge fitted but i think i'll split the pressure gauge from it and put it on the G4 with a new bottom outlet, my ritmo has the metal mixing tube so i'll stick to srew geka fitting. Sprayit what's the benefit of the rubber mixing zone? I see they do a rubber one for the G4 now.

is there anyway you could wire in the ritmo water pump so it turned on and off with the compressor and machine at the gun?

do factory fitted water pumps turn off like that? can't remember off a g5 we used. Les raves about his self-priming water pump.....nice bit of kit, if a little bulky.

no idea but it would be handy when ur on a scaffold or in another room and wanna rule for a min when ur on ur own. whats a self priming pump?

it's a pump with a pressure switch on it like a compressor so that when you stop spraying, the pump runs for a moment until the pressure is up again and turns off.

the pft one is quite salty I think, but i think les can bolt one on your existing pump for cheaper. Was gonna have it done to mine but not got round to it yet.

you can buy that auto switch for the pump for about 80, we broke ours so had a look on the net for a new one. the problem with the water pump running all the time is it will heat the water up and give you a flash set. if you dont believe me, leave it running for a min and then open the tap on your machine and feel the water, its really warm

Grunfoss do an MQ pump that's auto Nik, look on that ritmo vid i did and you can see the water pump controller on that.

its works on pressure so when you shut the gun off no more water is let into the machine which puts the pump under pressure and turns it off.

Status
Not open for further replies.