WORK 7 DAYS a week ?

Members online

No members online now.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I know a plasterer who is earning double what I make,he is 10 years younger than me his work is no better than mine.which is a good standard. I do domestic,he does mostly extensions etc,,for a few builders.
Now good luck to him but let me say this at times I find it hard to make a decent wage in 5 days domestically so 7 days is needed sometimes.I used to do the extension thing but but broke away from it.so I do get the point can you not make a decent wage in 5 days scenario.but they are too many variables to that..how many plasterers u r in your area undercutting your price,,shi** like the my bu*** internet sites only looking for the cheapest price etc,,been doing it over 30 years and seen a lot of changes,I was making more cash 10 years ago doing the same work.so if you can make a good wage in 4 days good luck to you guys genuinely. But it's not the same for all plasterers. Maybe.(y)

Try not to work wkends now used to all the time years ago only time il work wkends now is if I have to not because of money but if the job needs finishing etc you should be able to earn a decent living working 5 days a week but sumtimes its got to be done I suppose but not for money purposes

I've always worked 6 days a week with odd Sunday here and there. It's what you get used to. I enjoy what I do or wouldn't do it. My reward is 2 holidays abroad every year and no credit cards or loans apart from mortgage. You get out what you put in when self employed but everyones different. At 48 I do begin to wonder if i shouldve chosen a different career when i was younger though. Mightve been retired by now ha ha.

I know a plasterer who is earning double what I make,he is 10 years younger than me his work is no better than mine.which is a good standard. I do domestic,he does mostly extensions etc,,for a few builders.
Now good luck to him but let me say this at times I find it hard to make a decent wage in 5 days domestically so 7 days is needed sometimes.I used to do the extension thing but but broke away from it.so I do get the point can you not make a decent wage in 5 days scenario.but they are too many variables to that..how many plasterers u r in your area undercutting your price,,shi** like the my bu*** internet sites only looking for the cheapest price etc,,been doing it over 30 years and seen a lot of changes,I was making more cash 10 years ago doing the same work.so if you can make a good wage in 4 days good luck to you guys genuinely. But it's not the same for all plasterers. Maybe.(y)
You must doing something wrong then as I'm earning twice as much as I was 10 years ago!!

Come on Bobby that's not a fair comment. There's a lot that aren't earning what they were 10 years ago. He'll be basing that on one persons earnings. If he was making on 6 men I'm sure he'd be earning more than he was 10 years ago.
U should be able to make money in 5 days tho rossi.. It's 5 days..we prob work 35 hour weeks

This weekend involved pished friday night rough all day saturday looking after 3 livley daughters.
This morning dropped her off at work @9 I needed her car to ferry round kids all day.
8 year old party 11.till 1 ...park in between with other 2. Back to park with 8 year old
Mcdonlds.
5 year old got a party 4 till 6
then picking misses up.

its actually easier flat out plastering all weekend.
hpefully the scamps will look after me when im old n misrable !!!

Nah, you'll be shoved in a home like the rest of us. Everyone will be arguing about who put on the most back in the day, how many bags of skim you could lift with one hand (or your knob) why the trade has gone to the dogs, how you'd smash that nurse if you were younger etc etc. Pretty much like we do on here most days, except you'll be dribbling and soiling yourself more frequently.

All to look forward to lads. (y)

This weekend involved pished friday night rough all day saturday looking after 3 livley daughters.
This morning dropped her off at work @9 I needed her car to ferry round kids all day.
8 year old party 11.till 1 ...park in between with other 2. Back to park with 8 year old
Mcdonlds.
5 year old got a party 4 till 6
then picking misses up.

its actually easier flat out plastering all weekend.
image.jpeg

And why do woman always drive there car with a petrol light flashing........tight fuucker has more money than me.
Oxygen will not get you home !!!

And why do woman always drive there car with a petrol light flashing........tight fuucker has more money than me.
Oxygen will not get you home !!!
Always do to mine ran out few week ago missus had to cum with a jerry can at 9 a couple weeks ago on a Sunday nite to save me

I don't mind working 6 days a week, or even 7.It's the only place I get a bit of peace.All this running around like headless chickens for Christmas.Load of shtie.

I was gutted they ripped down 24 hour shell garage around the corner ....no else opens till 7.

Shite on long distant runs when your to fuucked in the evening ....haha what a life !!

Nah, you'll be shoved in a home like the rest of us. Everyone will be arguing about who put on the most back in the day, how many bags of skim you could lift with one hand (or your knob) why the trade has gone to the dogs, how you'd smash that nurse if you were younger etc etc. Pretty much like we do on here most days, except you'll be dribbling and soiling yourself more frequently.

All to look forward to lads. (y)
Can't wait...not

I don't mind working 6 days a week, or even 7.It's the only place I get a bit of peace.All this running around like headless chickens for Christmas.Load of shtie.
Me too. It's better at weekends when there aren't any other trades in your way. I'm going in over Xmas just so I can get on.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You must doing something wrong then as I'm earning twice as much as I was 10 years ago!!

Not working any more for builders is why,,made more dosh doing that than
Pishy domestics against all sort of cowboy's. My choice, taking foot off the gas
Now.

Status
Not open for further replies.