Woman Plasterer!

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Danny,

Its good to be on board! I am indeed used to the banter - in fact I love it! It makes the job even more of a challenge ;-) Ive just been down in London filming for Channel 4 for a new home improvement show so will be asking for opinions on some of the work we are doing - always open to new/old methods!

Hope to speak with you guys soon!

PS: Nice coments about the website - glad to hear plasterers can be sexy as well as god spreads! ;-)

Of course plasterers are sexy, i alway's get compliments on my sexiness from my clients :RpS_blushing:

I'm afraid i'm old skool. I'm a big strapping lad and ive always found plastering very hard work....as have all the lads i've worked with over the years. Just like the YORKIE bar........It's NOT for girls :RpS_laugh:

10 years on the trowel, started labouring as we all do and picked up from there. Used it as a part time earner and then made redundant from a desk job so took the plunge and went full time 2 years ago. We do all aspects residential, commercial and site work. It started with just me and now I employ spreads, 4 women and 4 men. Its all been a bit of a niche thing in Liverpool - I'm the only female owned plastering company in my area (so im told) and it helps win the business with the older customers. Im not out to exploit the old builder prejudice but if it puts food on the table - so be it!

I'm afraid i'm old skool. I'm a big strapping lad and ive always found plastering very hard work....as have all the lads i've worked with over the years. Just like the YORKIE bar........It's NOT for girls :RpS_laugh:
Come back to me when you've given birth casper and let me know what you think about hard work then! :razz:

Oh no Pink......not that old chestnut!! :rolleyes) Everybody knows us guys have to push like mad!!!

Hardest thing ive ever had to do!!!!!!!

watch the wife give birth........ and she's put me through the ordeal twice!!!!

Some people are so self centred!

Theres a female plasterer in Sheffield trades as VK plastering. Been at it a few years now and has a good reputation.

Status
Not open for further replies.