Woman Plasterer!

Members online

No members online now.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Its hard for women to get in the construction industry but when they do they normally always good.

My cuz has just finished training to be a plumber and although she has done a few jobs she cant get on with a firm :-(

People trust women more than men the older genberation rather have a women come in and give advice than a man....lol

Danny

we have one in Liverpool advertises herself as the pink plasterer. Bet shes popular with the ladies

They would be ok until they came into the real world of plastering then again they could shock you and say do you fancy a quick shag at dinner.

Hmmm we dont want to go down this road again last time she was mentioned on the forum her husband did not like it at all :-0

I know one female plasterer if you can call her that and she is awful but then so are the rest of the company. Haynes plastering in Norfolk I don't mind shaming them cos they ripped me off a few hundred quid and other subbies. The firm are absolute cowboys. Sorry for losing the thread a bit.

I know Beccy, she is a really nice person.She can also plaster to a good standard too.Bet most of you would be surprised just how good.

My woman an allrounder were not talkin size!great in the kitchen great in the bedroom not to keen on exterior work !cant win em all.

To be honest one of my girls could have been a spread she worked with me a lot when doing up her house and was getting pretty good at skimming and picked up boarding really quick. Plasterering is a hard demanding job long term I dont think it is for women
but those who do it, good luck to you.

ive taken this missus to work with me for one day when i got let down i had her holding the boards ( 8 x4 ) while i screwed them best labour ive ever had

I dragged my missus round the inlaws while they were away to do a bit of patching outside it was spar and I got it all wrong .....anyway bless her she was just like a lab on a Friday a few stones went over the fence and I was like shall we pop round and clean it up and she goes naa **** it come on lol

I dragged my missus round the inlaws while they were away to do a bit of patching outside it was spar and I got it all wrong .....anyway bless her she was just like a lab on a Friday a few stones went over the fence and I was like shall we pop round and clean it up and she goes naa **** it come on lol
:RpS_biggrin:

we have one in Liverpool advertises herself as the pink plasterer. Bet shes popular with the ladies
I am indeed popular windy! Thanks for the plug! 10 years in business, 8 men and women working for me and you'd be surprised how many men as well as women employ us! ;-)

I am indeed popular windy! Thanks for the plug! 10 years in business, 8 men and women working for me and you'd be surprised how many men as well as women employ us! ;-)

welcome to the forum, and don't be put off with the sexist comments , it's all just banter, hope you stick around

my wife helps me with my hempplastering and lime work put to shame lot these young attitude know it all youngsters

Welcome Pink :)

Be good to hear more about your success as we could learn a thing or two :)

Ignore the banter..... I spose your use to it.... :)

All the best

Danny

Hi Danny,

Its good to be on board! I am indeed used to the banter - in fact I love it! It makes the job even more of a challenge ;-) Ive just been down in London filming for Channel 4 for a new home improvement show so will be asking for opinions on some of the work we are doing - always open to new/old methods!

Hope to speak with you guys soon!

PS: Nice coments about the website - glad to hear plasterers can be sexy as well as god spreads! ;-)

If you need me to come along & help with the filming etc let me know. I've been on channel 4 before :RpS_biggrin:

Status
Not open for further replies.