Why

Members online

No members online now.
Status
Not open for further replies.

southside

Does multi finish go of so quick on board ,f**k**g nightmare! tryed board finish which does give you more time but is more gritty and doesnt polish up as good .
Unless you get onto it on perfect timing the f**k*r starts ripping :mad:

isnt board finish less gitty? the quicker it goes off the quicker your on the next set.

gps said:
isnt board finish less gitty? the quicker it goes off the quicker your on the next set.

No and no, you can't get as big a hit on in the first place and some has been going off so fast it actually slows you down. :mad:

i agree.i had a lid to skim over artex not to big 15sqm and it was really hard going.had the heating on full didnt help i was sweating like a glass blowers arse

i don't see much difference between the two setting times, but find multi gives a better finish. i thought the idea of multi finsh is that it takes longer to set, because its for multiple backgrounds?

What ?????? Board finnish gives the best finnish on board and reskims thats a fact.Setting time about same on reskims maybe get a little longer on boards with m.f.
I use board finnish on everything artex,boards,reskims hardwall the lot !!! COntrol the suction correctly and board finnish i a great product,worth paying 20p a bag more for.
i know b/f is best suited to medium and lower suction backgrounds but its fine on bonding hwall etc,just control the suction or get on it earlier.

skimmin2day said:
What ?????? Board finnish gives the best finnish on board and reskims thats a fact.Setting time about same on reskims maybe get a little longer on boards with m.f.
I use board finnish on everything artex,boards,reskims hardwall the lot !!! COntrol the suction correctly and board finnish i a great product,worth paying 20p a bag more for.
i know b/f is best suited to medium and lower suction backgrounds but its fine on bonding hwall etc,just control the suction or get on it earlier.

I get Board finish 25p cheaper than Multi ???

skimmin2day said:

boards always cheaper round my way

£4.77 b/f, I pay, no one wants to stock round my way, so I have to go to a big B&Q of all places. Selcos stopped selling it as well. Its only plaster, for @@@@'s sake.

I must have had a couple of shitty bags of board finish as it was totally wank ,not a patch on multi when it comes to a finish

Havnt used board finish for at least 12 years in Scotland it,s all multi finish my memories of board are not to pleasant but my old man 45 years plastering says multi is s**t in compared to board finish, move with the times old man i say ;D

multis far better than board..........boards far superior to finish.............you lot are f**k**g weirdos ;D

Status
Not open for further replies.