Why are quotes all over the shop?

Members online

Looks decent enough for 4 days labour tbh. Not sure why they plaster such a small section but that's about the only thing. I personally wouldn't PVA the blocks, not sure why the rest would. No reason the adhesive should dry to quickly unless it's aerated blocks? In which case I just give them a good brush with water prior

How many bags of adhesive did they use?

they want them there sharp angles bruh

Seriousley wtf do you know you F*****g clown!
Don't like my posts then I'm suggesting you blank me , I don't rise to such behaviour , I could take the piss but you only deserve sympathy ,

you’re probably right however i always at least wet the wall. Usually a weak pva mix. Not just about suction but dust on walls.

Yes hose walls if needed all day long!

Ive had more spec sheets from manufacturers/qs etc than most on here had school dinners!

They talk the talk but its all piss & wind!!!!

Yes hose walls if needed all day long!

Ive had more spec sheets from manufacturers/qs etc than most on here had school dinners!

They talk the talk but its all piss & wind!!!!
I always had pack lunch. Or flog me free dinner tickets and go shop or chippy. Stupid really but seemed cool at time

Don't like my posts then I'm suggesting you blank me , I don't rise to such behaviour , I could take the piss but you only deserve sympathy ,

Couldnt give a f**k either way pal!

Ive read your posts you clearly havent got a clue what you want a cuddle or pat on back!

Stanley knifing and pvaing blocks lol. f**k**g hell, and people come on here asking for advice off these people
Always confessed to being Ott , lurpy agreed with PVA on dusty therms , you don't , that's your choice , carry on , I don't need to belittle you

Couldnt give a f**k either way pal!

Ive read your posts you clearly havent got a clue what you want a cuddle or pat on back!
Neither , I steer clear , come on here purely for your entertainment , feel free to jump in and tell me where I go wrong

Always confessed to being Ott , lurpy agreed with PVA on dusty therms , you don't , that's your choice , carry on , I don't need to belittle you
It's not OTT it's doing unnecessary work. New blocks aren't dusty. If you rip off old render on a blown wall I could at least understand the thinking of a weak PVA on the wall to calm the dust down

It's not OTT it's doing unnecessary work. New blocks aren't dusty. If you rip off old render on a blown wall I could at least understand the thinking of a weak PVA on the wall to calm the dust down
Your avoiding the best bit , Stanley the wall for physical grip , comments welcome

"Unnecessary work" unless there's dot and dab falling off walls all over the country
My dabbing is tight as possible , less depth of moisture so I don't take any chances , most dabbing on walls has great thick dabs and can bond better

My dabbing is tight as possible , less depth of moisture so I don't take any chances , most dabbing on walls has great thick dabs and can bond better
So you leave 5mm of back boxes sticking out? Ok then

I've mentioned before my attitude with sparks , boxes are chased in , enjoy
So in 30years you've never turned up to a job with surface mounted boxes and had to dot and dab properly? You don't half talk some b*ll***s

So in 30years you've never turned up to a job with surface mounted boxes and had to dot and dab properly? You don't half talk some b*ll***s
We haven't had a sparky do anything other than test , so don't see why I'm talking b*ll***s , cmon release the anger lol

• Funny
Reactions: Mos

What stands most proud on a typical wall- cable clips or something like that? Do you aim to get your board as tight as possible to this? That's a gap of about 7mm...

Most work I've seen, even when the walls are true will easily leave something like 12-15mm.

What stands most proud on a typical wall- cable clips or something like that? Do you aim to get your board as tight as possible to this? That's a gap of about 7mm...

Most work I've seen, even when the walls are true will easily leave something like 12-15mm.
I wouldn't listen to a word he says mate. He talks shite. 12.5mm cavity is normal to bring level with 25mm back boxes and half bag of adhesive per board roughly with solid adhesive along skirting line

If your lucky , well run jobs , turn your back and you can kiss good bye to that

This place has become stupid... about 10 out of every 100 seem to have a proper understanding of the trade/products & manufacturers method statements.

Its become chancers paradise im sure its just an extension of these training centers practical course.

Can now count on 2 hands on here who i believe to be proper time served spreads!

This place has become stupid... about 10 out of every 100 seem to have a proper understanding of the trade/products & manufacturers method statements.

Its become chancers paradise im sure its just an extension of these training centers practical course.

Can now count on 2 hands on here who i believe to be proper time served spreads!
You reckon as many as 12?