• Thread starter Deleted member 23452
  • Start date

Members online

Current working status?

• Not at all anywhere.

Votes: 47 55.3%
  • Yes, but only person on site.

Votes: 15 17.6%
  • Yes, on site with others but practising safe isolation.

Votes: 12 14.1%
  • Part time urgent jobs.

Votes: 10 11.8%
  • Working as normal 'cause fcuk it.

Votes: 1 1.2%

• Total voters
Yeah a very small few who have a few hundred quid in their account would struggle. If anyone's in that position they're doing something badly wrong though and will need to rethink if their business is actually a business after this

True to a degree, but there's also a timing issue. If you work on staged payments for example you can be in the hole to five or six figures just before you get paid for a stage. A weather delay, problem with a supplier, people not turning in etc etc all add costs and are notoriously difficult to predict. Any or all of those happen just before the curtain was dropped and you cloud be in big trouble.

As @superspread said, I can think of a few times over the years where I'd be in deep sh1t if this happened at that point. I can guarantee under those circumstances with a choice between loosing everything and working at risk of getting or spreading the virus I wouldn't spend a second thinking about it.

That grant scares me

I heard from my accountant everyone eligible with receive a letter from HMRC to tell them how much they are getting. So what are people gonna do Who’ve been working say thank you very much or contact them and say no I’ve been working ???Lol

My suspicion of fresh enquiries is that they had there

My suspicion of my fresh leads are that the customers had other spreads booked in that had rightly cancelled due to Corona virus and they were not happy to wait.

I honestly despair that people think that it is ok to ask a tradesman out into there homes at the moment for anything other than electrical and plumbing emergencies.

They are the same people that will be moaning if they had to go I to there work places!
Perhaps we should form a list members who are, shall we say, dispensable. One's we can afford to lose.
Maybe start a line, way over there to the left?

Perhaps we should form a list members who are, shall we say, dispensable. One's we can afford to lose.
Maybe start a line, way over there to the left?

Well based on the premise that no one is indispensable .........

My suspicion of my fresh leads are that the customers had other spreads booked in that had rightly cancelled due to Corona virus and they were not happy to wait.

I honestly despair that people think that it is ok to ask a tradesman out into there homes at the moment for anything other than electrical and plumbing emergencies.

They are the same people that will be moaning if they had to go I to there work places!

I was lead to believe scotland lockdown was "essential services only"

That's a different mandate to england "only travel to workplace if unable to work from home"
A myth. Wee have wee krankie as first minister. Shes got no real authority. She’s proven that in recent weeks. Having said that, she’s at least been seen on telly everyday unlike Boris.

You always sound like one of the moaning old ladies who used to write to the local newspapers to complain about stuff, disgusted from Dagenham.

I heard from my accountant everyone eligible with receive a letter from HMRC to tell them how much they are getting. So what are people gonna do Who’ve been working say thank you very much or contact them and say no I’ve been working ???Lol
What would you do?

I was lead to believe scotland lockdown was "essential services only"

That's a different mandate to england "only travel to workplace if unable to work from home"
It is different in Scotland and I think krankie will have a different exit strategy.look at America the now on news people splitting from advise.its all going Pete tong.

I’m no fan of Krankie! she’s hellbent on independence and desperately wants all the Scots on her side, Therefore she needs to show some real leadership. I’d admire her if she did pull us out of lockdown but I’ll not hold my breath.

It is different in Scotland and I think krankie will have a different exit strategy.look at America the now on news people splitting from advise.its all going Pete tong.

I think its losing direction in England.

More clarity is needed.

1587583643858.png

It dont matter if you been work g toucan still get it. What worries me next tax year when they turn round and hit you for it some way. So you may as well take what ever they offer as they gonna hit everyone to get it back. .
I can see national insurance rising

I’m no fan of Krankie! she’s hellbent on independence and desperately wants all the Scots on her side, Therefore she needs to show some real leadership. I’d admire her if she did pull us out of lockdown but I’ll not hold my breath.

You wouldn't be able to afford A transit penis extension custom under Krankie! :coffe:

I’m no fan of Krankie but if she’s hellbent on independence. Therefore she needs to show some real leadership. I’d admire her if she did pull us out of lockdown but I’ll not hold my breath.

I cannot abide the women shes vile but shes streets ahead of any english politician when put under pressure in public.

She would destroy any labour or tory leader in a debate.

Shes great for independence voters terrible for remain voters I guess.

It dont matter if you been work g toucan still get it. What worries me next tax year when they turn round and hit you for it some way. So you may as well take what ever they offer as they gonna hit everyone to get it back. .

We will all be on the same tax rates with 2 years I think.

I cannot abide the women shes vile but shes streets ahead of any english politician when put under pressure in public.

She would destroy any labour or tory leader in a debate.

Shes great for independence voters terrible for remain voters I guess.
Yeah cause shes a annoying little gob shite who wont let ye get a word in

What’s national insurance??