Who's changed there minds on Brexit

Roberto what I say cannot be the dumbest thing you have heard in the past three years as it was suggested by the EU to Theresa May only with the border between us and Northern Ireland
I can't turn this down...

Can you honestly not see the difference between what the EU suggested, which was Northern Ireland remained in the single market to negate the problem of a border in Ireland, and what you said? Which is you're suggesting the EU do custom checks inside of the EU? Your post has got 3 likes, so that's at least 4 leave voters showing they have no clue of one of the easiest to follow parts of the whole brexit process

Can you honestly not see the difference between what the EU suggested, which was Northern Ireland remained in the single market to negate the problem of a border in Ireland, and what you said? Which is you're suggesting the EU do custom checks inside of the EU? Your post has got 3 likes, so that's at least 4 leave voters showing they have no clue of one of the easiest to follow parts of the whole brexit process
Your comment of " tax the rich cxnts"
Sums it up nicely for me mate
As most on here are self employed grafters its not likely we would support corbyns ideology we want control not protectionism and indeed promotion of the idle , do you think that means we have no moral compass , if so that's sad

Your comment of " tax the rich cxnts"
Sums it up nicely for me mate
As most on here are self employed grafters its not likely we would support corbyns ideology we want control not protectionism and indeed promotion of the idle , do you think that means we have no moral compass , if so that's sad
Completely irrelevant to my post

Wasn't meant to be relevant to that post , you said it earlier and been busy ,
Now you avoided my point
I can't be bothered getting into any more points. Just popped back to clarify how stupid the idea of a border between Ireland and the rest of the EU are.

Fwiw I meant tax large corporations, so my mistake to use the words rich c**ts. Although a higher tax band for highest 5-10% earners would be a plus too

I can't be bothered getting into any more points. Just popped back to clarify how stupid the idea of a border between Ireland and the rest of the EU are.

Fwiw I meant tax large corporations, so my mistake to use the words rich c**ts. Although a higher tax band for highest 5-10% earners would be a plus too
Fair enough but as long as you realise most of modern Tories would agree with unfair tax avoidance we just have the attitude that in order to look after the vulnerable in society this country has to be profitable ,

Not changed my mind. I voted remain. Still think we should remain.

Leaving wouldn’t have to be a bad idea. The bad idea was announcing a vote without any planning involved.

Ideally, the referendum should have been a few years down the line after pitched presentations to the public outlining projections of what could happen if we left, what this would mean domestically, globally, financially etc.

Then more informed votes could have been cast with an actual idea in place of how the f**k we actually leave!

Instead of this f**k up

Leaving wouldn’t have to be a bad idea. The bad idea was announcing a vote without any planning involved.

Ideally, the referendum should have been a few years down the line after pitched presentations to the public outlining projections of what could happen if we left, what this would mean domestically, globally, financially etc.

Then more informed votes could have been cast with an actual idea in place of how the f**k we actually leave!

Instead of this f**k up
Yeh but what about Celtic/Rangers?

Instead of this f**k up

Yup but remember the country is run by workshy lazy tossers so that would never have happened :D

And Boris's new big plan is...... The thing the EU suggested all that time ago. Northern Ireland staying in the single market, which was shot down in flames by the dup the first time round. Good old Boris

Instead of this f**k up

Shut up yer big lezzy!!!!

Most of Ireland couldn’t give two fucks about referendums after what happened in 2008 and 2009

Although I am not happy about the rest of the withdrawal agreement, this letter seems sensible and reasonable...

Although I am not happy about the rest of the withdrawal agreement, this letter seems sensible and reasonable...

"This government proposes a new deal for Northern Ireland" lol that's why the DUP are so open to it then

Although HIGNFY response was amusing.

All about the backstop and little else. This is what the Brexiteers fear, that the rest of May's WA is not being renegotiated. A BRINO deal minus backstop, presented as a victory for Boris.

Come on Nige, if the EU doesn't give this letter short thrift, get the Tory Leave voters to switch to the Brexit Party at the GE. I will be telling Jacob to jump ship and join his sister.

Can you really not see that all I said was reverse the situation? You are either a wind up, a European or just a fool that refuses anyone a view that is different from yours, ideally suited to Jeremy Corbyn, just like the Labour Party you resort to abuse but say nothing except what you a programmed to say

Can you really not see that all I said was reverse the situation? You are either a wind up, a European or just a fool that refuses anyone a view that is different from yours, ideally suited to Jeremy Corbyn, just like the Labour Party you resort to abuse but say nothing except what you a programmed to say
You suggested a border between 2 countries in the single market. It's not refusing you a view, it's pointing out your view is massively flawed and ridiculous.
And yes, I'm a European lol

Last edited by a moderator:
You suggested a border between 2 countries in the single market. It's not refusing you a view, it's pointing out your view is massively flawed and ridiculous
But Northern Ireland would no longer be in the single market would it?

But Northern Ireland would no longer be in the single market would it?
That's not what he's suggesting. He's suggesting a border between Ireland and the EU and no border between NI and Ireland

"Here’s a thought what about no hard border between Northern Ireland and Ireland but customs checks on stuff that is exported to the EU from Ireland either in Irish ports or the EU"

You suggested a border between 2 countries in the single market. It's not refusing you a view, it's pointing out your view is massively flawed and ridiculous.
And yes, I'm a European lol
Now we are getting somewhere, you are right I did suggest a border between two EU countries just the same as the EU suggested a border between to United Kingdom countries. If we leave without a deal and both sides stick to their word, no hard border between Northern Ireland and Ireland then the EU will have to put one between themselves and Ireland to protect their market

That's not what he's suggesting. He's suggesting a border between Ireland and the EU and no border between NI and Ireland

"Here’s a thought what about no hard border between Northern Ireland and Ireland but customs checks on stuff that is exported to the EU from Ireland either in Irish ports or the EU"
Fcuk it bang a border up between NI and the republic/EU

Now we are getting somewhere, you are right I did suggest a border between two EU countries just the same as the EU suggested a border between to United Kingdom countries. If we leave without a deal and both sides stick to their word, no hard border between Northern Ireland and Ireland then the EU will have to put one between themselves and Ireland to protect their market
f**k**g hell he's not backing down lol

Just the same as you I guess but from a different perspective
It's not the same because your point of view is f**k**g r******d. A border between 2 countries in the single market while no border between Ireland and the UK... How the f**k are the EU meant to determine which goods are from Ireland and which have passed through the UK. Your point makes no sense.

I honestly though when I pointed it out to you you'd have a laugh about it and realise what you'd said. I'd love to see you in the house of commons propose that, or at a meeting with the EU

And how do we know which have come from the EU and not Ireland? Your whole argument is f**k*d up, if all sides stick to what they say about a hard border and there is no deal what I say is the default position for the EU unless they f**k Ireland off out of it