White Patch in Krend

Members online

Novice1871

Hi all

Noticed this white patch in my krend. It was applied about 4 weeks ago. What is it? Can it be fixed?
Help/advice would be appreciate.
Thanks

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210819-215705.png
    Screenshot_20210819-215705.png
    945 KB · Views: 272
Looks like a miss with the pad if so nothing can be done really forget about it
Thanks. Although it is really noticiable being at the front of the house if there's nothing that can be done then I will leave. I'm looking to seal the front of the property but I'm worried that by doing this it will emphasise the white circle even more - is this the case when sealing?

It looks fine seal away mate and book a holiday too we all deserve a week at the beach this year

Thanks. Although it is really noticiable being at the front of the house if there's nothing that can be done then I will leave. I'm looking to seal the front of the property but I'm worried that by doing this it will emphasise the white circle even more - is this the case when sealing?
Nothing will change really it will look exactly the same when sealed,you can patch white monocouche if you know what you are doing it doesn't hardly show like the colours do but then you are risking making it worse if they Don't execute it well, my advice is leave it

Hi all

Noticed this white patch in my krend. It was applied about 4 weeks ago. What is it? Can it be fixed?
Help/advice would be appreciate.
Thanks
Wipe some bird shite over it and spray over with clear silicone spray.