What’s sticking out of my plaster?

Members online

Yes twice now and twice was bad gear. I must be a super spread to work with that shite.

Any holes in one today Tiger? And I’m not talking about your bf’s ring
Yes twice now and twice was bad gear. I must be a super spread to work with that shite.

Any holes in one today Tiger? And I’m not talking about your bf’s ring
no golf today but thanks for asking.just been skimming on multiple backgrounds nee bother .skimmed up a treat ,don’t know y u cry about it at least once a week on here about how shite it is lol bumder

no golf today but thanks for asking.just been skimming on multiple backgrounds nee bother .skimmed up a treat ,don’t know y u cry about it at least once a week on here about how shite it is lol bumder

No golf? Was you at the track giving lewis hamilton a few tips instead?

My wash bucket see’s more gear than your walls pinocchio

Luckily I’m not that much of a mong that I’d pull something embedded in plaster. Sorry to spoil your fun @Stevieo.
And I’m fully aware he can see it and knows what it is. We established early in this thread that he’s a t*t.

You're picking up the lingo.

Oh well, it was worth a try, wasn't it?

Are you fit, by the way?

Could I have a picture of you holding an Estwing hammer? Tight grip, purple nail polish high pony tail please.

And hoop earrings.

I'll tell you what that thread is if you send me it.

Are you fit, by the way?

Could I have a picture of you holding an Estwing hammer? Tight grip, purple nail polish high pony tail please.

And hoop earrings.

@Bluebells send him a pic of your husband’s/male friends scrotum! That’ll teach him

@Bluebells send him a pic of your husband’s/male friends scrotum! That’ll teach him

Are you fit, by the way?

And hoop earrings.

Ahhh are you the one with the purple nail varnish fetish?
When I was browsing the forum I recall @JessThePlasterer being asked for a picture with purple nail varnish.
Also, I’ve gone past wanting to know what the thread is, from looking up the things you lot talk about, it isn’t a clout, it certainly isn’t silicone, it is too long to be the edge of netting/mesh. So I think I’ll just cut it, and filler it (y) thanks for the offer though.

She’s prettier than me but that’s not an estwing.... I see your dilemma :cool:

Well I did say you look a bit better when you have a wash,

It's not a very good picture anyway....needs to be closer up. Bring the hammer closer to her face and frame it better.

When I was browsing the forum I recall @JessThePlasterer being asked for a picture with purple nail varnish.
Also, I’ve gone past wanting to know what the thread is, from looking up the things you lot talk about, it isn’t a clout, it certainly isn’t silicone, it is too long to be the edge of netting/mesh. So I think I’ll just cut it, and filler it (y) thanks for the offer though.

No that's @Marshy and his made up milfs....my tastes in nail polish vary. It's the grip i'm interested in.

He has a fettish for small calloused hands apparently the fiend! Must like S&M...... in fact I can guarantee he does or has dabbled!

He has a fettish for small calloused hands apparently the fiend! Must like S&M...... in fact I can guarantee he does or has dabbled!

I don't like callouses, I just like hands. There's a very particular type of hand that looks liek it was just MADE for my purposes. Not everybody has them.

What's wrong with S&M?

haha @JessThePlasterer i was starting to think that about 30+ comments ago. I thought my poetry skills were going to surprise you all into giving up, but turns out I now feel part of this bizarre family, and clearly my aggressive response to @Stevieo actually perked him up.
I’m also afraid to say, I have the odd little calluse on my hands. Obviously it’s just not meant to be.

haha @JessThePlasterer i was starting to think that about 30+ comments ago. I thought my poetry skills were going to surprise you all into giving up, but turns out I now feel part of this bizarre family, and clearly my aggressive response to @Stevieo actually perked him up.
I’m also afraid to say, I have the odd little calluse on my hands. Obviously it’s just not meant to be.

Be careful with those aggressive responses. They do work but if you over do it, you'll end up like Waltman.....

Something very bad happened to him

Be careful with those aggressive responses. They do work but if you over do it, you'll end up like Waltman.....

Something very bad happened to him
Did he ask for advice on DIY plastering, or ask whether he had a scrim sticking out? I sense they’re two very delicate subjects on this forum.

On another note, comments into the 90’s now. Never been so popular.

Did he ask for advice on DIY plastering, or ask whether he had a scrim sticking out? I sense they’re two very delicate subjects on this forum.

On another note, comments into the 90’s now. Never been so popular.

No. *******. Very fit. Very good looking. Cracking plasterer. Wonderful sense of humour.

All the poor man did was ask a few questions as far as I can see.

You forgot to mention he was also my biggest fan!

Oh yeah...there was that, wasn't there? What did he call you again? A skank ho or something.

Then there were the questions like ...how do you do plastering?

And what was that mong game he tried to start when he was trying to get back in the good books ON A FRIDAY NIGHT??????

Oh yeah...there was that, wasn't there? What did he call you again? A skank ho or something.

And what was that mong game he tried to start when he was trying to get back in the good books ON A FRIDAY NIGHT??????
Wow. So I sense he was a charming chap, very popular.

Indeed, you stick around long enough and you get drawn in... then you realise that nobody is actually bad.... messed up, likely drunk and a bit mental maybe. I came on here to ask a question about limelite 6 years ago....

You’ll be picking up a trowel soon and frankly it all goes down hill from there

Aaaah yes lol! ‘Who’s your bestest and worsest friend on the forum?!’ Pah ha ha!!

And I believe he said I was likely fat with severe issues at home due to Si not looking at me the same and having never left my home town ever!

God I miss him!! Like genuinely... never had such a laugh!