Wages vs house prices

Members online

No members online now.
Answer is very simple! Ask him how many m2 he did per day against your 170m2

Your only showing your lack of work ethic mate, 140m of plastering and 30m of openings, doorway.

only way I can compare me and you vfr12 is like this

Im like a premier league standard club and have battled for the league consistently for years

Your playing in the welsh 2nd division and are a mid table side at best

Your only showing your lack of work ethic mate, 140m of plastering and 30m of openings, doorway.

only way I can compare me and you vfr12 is like this

Im like a premier league standard club and have battled for the league consistently for years

Your playing in the welsh 2nd division and are a mid table side at best
Aye, premier league standard club stick in the ass , disrupts and the few brain cells left in your head. Question like this only proves my first impression about you- dull and dumb as f**k! The old grafter didn't had to do 170m2 , cos he was respected for his knowledge and workmanship. You on the other hand are nothing else but low level skimming monkey your employer/ customer can find on every corner. Keep telling yourself you are the elite, one day you might realise what the reality actually is.

A3443188-6DF0-46C7-A62C-D8166D61ADF0.gif

Are council houses in the UK owned by the taxpayer like here?.I could never figure out why the councils here sold them to people living in them at discounted rates and ended up with a huge shortage.
They should of carried on building more to keep up , tbf it was good way to get on the housing ladder

Being younger, better looking and faster at my job has left vfr12 imbalanced forever​
You've never been the same since your first chat with me on here, I marked you down as a good sport back then and made a mental note that this fella hasnt got a clue​
The one were u told me snagging costs you thousands because of the price of filler.........I'd never laughed so much on a internet forum​

Being younger, better looking and faster at my job has left vfr12 imbalanced forever​
You've never been the same since your first chat with me on here, I marked you down as a good sport back then and made a mental note that this fella hasnt got a clue​
The one were u told me snagging costs you thousands because of the price of filler.........I'd never laughed so much on a internet forum​
You keep changing your story every time ! You think we will forgot, but no ! It's black on white right up your ass. Doesn't really matter how many times you change your entrance, the only door that opens for you will the one leading to cryspy's popcorn wan , exploding in the middle of the circus arena!

Is this where the wheels finally fall off and you accuse me of being bald and ginger again

I'm genuinely not this fella mate, ive got a full head of black hair

Aye, premier league standard club stick in the ass , disrupts and the few brain cells left in your head. Question like this only proves my first impression about you- dull and dumb as f**k! The old grafter didn't had to do 170m2 , cos he was respected for his knowledge and workmanship. You on the other hand are nothing else but low level skimming monkey your employer/ customer can find on every corner. Keep telling yourself you are the elite, one day you might realise what the reality actually is.
1548454533852.png

The reason why house prices has surged is simply greed.

When a bank lends you money wether a mortgage a business loan or a personal loan the figures are made up.

THEY ARE NOT TRANSFERRED FROM ANYWHERE.

when a country is in recession.
IT IS A FACT which I've no idea why it isn't illegal....

Is when the made up figures are getting larger than the money coming in.....

Let's say I buy a house for £100
They give it too me at @£130.
The person I sold it too they give them there £100
So the bank made £30.
So they use that £30 to invest in other loans......which are bad loans that people can't afford to pay back.

Now we're f**k*d because the bank has over invested in the loans they can't get back.

Which to this day I don't understand because the bank hope the figures they make up will profit them.

They run the world.
Pure greed on people's lives.

When a bank lends you money wether a mortgage a business loan or a personal loan the figures are made up.

So the bank made £30.
So they use that £30 to invest in other loans......which are bad loans that people can't afford to pay back.

Now we're f**k*d because the bank has over invested in the loans they can't get back.

Which to this day I don't understand because the bank hope the figures they make up will profit them.

They run the world.
tenor.gif

So the bank made £30.

They run the world.
It amazed me on finding out that most national banks are owned by international fraudsters. Bank of England Bank of pretty much every other nation in the world owned by The Rothschild group or similar.
And the IMF bouncing around intrest and inflation rates go suit their pockets.

It amazed me on finding out that most national banks are owned by international fraudsters. Bank of England Bank of pretty much every other nation in the world owned by The Rothschild group or similar.
And the IMF bouncing around intrest and inflation rates go suit their pockets.

Even Rothschild's has a "boss"
It's made up in a system to "govern"
Or "order" the ever growing population which is understandable
Population is expanding in an over crowded planet.

Something somewhere will have to break.

Tbf council housing should be built on mass scale most council estates from around the 1920s didn’t piss about with small developments they built massive estates , acres and acres in size

Tbf council housing should be built on mass scale most council estates from around the 1920s didn’t piss about with small developments they built massive estates , acres and acres in size

In the 2008 crash I was flat out working on sites ..
Birkenhead
Bootle
Anfeild
Oldham
Rochdale
Salford

Places the government ripped down estates and rebuilt.

But the rats moved back in and they destroyed what we built them.

I was on a site opposite anfeild ....driving from Blackpool to Liverpool everyday
.....there was even a law passed back then to hire local people for local construction.

f**k**g pathetic.

I had to keep giving the young kids sweets every day so my van was safe
I could sit hear telling you stories all night.
Security wouldn't leave there cabins

Runcorn
Brixton
Luton
Millwall

s**t holes where people dont want help.

In the 2008 crash I was flat out working on sites ..
Birkenhead
Bootle
Anfeild
Oldham
Rochdale
Salford

Places the government ripped down estates and rebuilt.

But the rats moved back in and they destroyed what we built them.

I was on a site opposite anfeild ....driving from Blackpool to Liverpool everyday
.....there was even a law passed back then to hire local people for local construction.

f**k**g pathetic.

I had to keep giving the young kids sweets every day so my van was safe
I could sit hear telling you stories all night.
Security wouldn't leave there cabins

Runcorn
Brixton
Luton
Millwall

s**t holes where people dont want help.

I've also worked in Greenock Aberdeen ..Wales bridge end (where kids where killing themselves)
Mayo Ireland

And @lurpak land I spent 2 years in Erdington the arse of Birmingham.

And the board finish is all the same lol

What people forget is that it is not a right to own your own home but a privilege...

Supply and demand...

There are places in Wales you could pick up houses for £20k probably still can now to be honest

[QUOTE="owls, post: 1219231]
But there was millions of social housing built, where as today there’s very little to population percentages, most people have mortgages and buy there houses thus driving demand up.

You have just swapped social housing for private housing that hasnt really driven up demand.

The demand comes from people seeing property as an investment not a home. But its only an investment if you get in at right time and more importantly get out at right time. Otherwise you become a weary money making pawn for the banks.................for the next 25 to 30 years:D
not everyone sees a home as an investment, I for one see it as a home to live and bring up a family, couldn't care less if it goes up down or where ever.

Historically ???? Only since say the mid 1970's or some would say the early 1980's.
Yes over 40 years or so, I'd say the same for the next 40 years aswell based on current figures. It's a strange philosophy is the English way of thinking i.e. His home is his castle, most other Europeans rent, there homes are owned by pension companies etc, to them home ownership is a strange concept. But there's your options I guess , rent, buy a house, Live on a boat...

If only everyone was honest as you mate.
Keeping up with the "Jones's"
Has become ridiculous in this country.
Living within your means, people have nice big houses, nice cars, I'm not fussed as long as they've paid there taxes good luck to them, I don't get the envy/ jealous thing.
But home ownership Is like servicing any other loan, I've nothing against banks making money, lending me money for 25 years,there going to want there pound of flesh,fair enough as long as I can afford it, we then die, and hopefully give the house to the kids.

Yes over 40 years or so, I'd say the same for the next 40 years aswell based on current figures. It's a strange philosophy is the English way of thinking i.e. His home is his castle, most other Europeans rent, there homes are owned by pension companies etc, to them home ownership is a strange concept. But there's your options I guess , rent, buy a house, Live on a boat...

I dont think so. I think it will quickly fade within a few years now because.............their ever increasing cost compared to what people earn has risen too high so people are waking up to the fact that there are other ways to live...........and it is a new concept since the mid 80's and the only way you could make money without paying tax, but governments see this as a way of financing their greedy ways so they will keep grabbing more and more until owning a home is pointless................also people are waking up to the fact that they are just turned into a slave to the banks for 25 years or more with no much in return in the future...................and a new one which is terrifying for older people....................young, lazy, useless, pathetic, weak, under 35 year old snowflakes now start blaming older people for all their problems and have now started demanding cash lump sumps when they reach a certain age from older people and to tax them to pay for these handouts...............so older people will not keep assets that these snowflakes can get their hands on.

Nothing lasts for ever or ever stops the same.

Last edited:
Living within your means, people have nice big houses, nice cars, I'm not fussed as long as they've paid there taxes good luck to them, I don't get the envy/ jealous thing.
But home ownership Is like servicing any other loan, I've nothing against banks making money, lending me money for 25 years,there going to want there pound of flesh,fair enough as long as I can afford it, we then die, and hopefully give the house to the kids.

I have.....I'd understand if lending the money was actually there.
There fuucking fraudulent arseholes.
I wish I could make up money and lend it out at a ridiculous rate.

Supply and demand. Not enough supply so unless the people numbers drop then prices will stay high. Only war or plague will make houses drop in price. Even if we build more we can't keep up the with demand

Supply and demand. Not enough supply so unless the people numbers drop then prices will stay high. Only war or plague will make houses drop in price. Even if we build more we can't keep up the with demand

We simply don't have the men to build more to what's needed.

Nope their has always been a housing shortage. People only started buying them when they were allowed the mortgages, could afford to repay them and it became attractive for them to buy houses.

Not enough houses does not mean high prices and high sales. Take one or all of the above away from the market and see what happens.

Also a high population does not mean high demand for private housing.

And on the horizon.............so called experts are predicting huge unemployment as robots/computers take over a lot of jobs in the next 20 years or so.................This too will affect house prices.

Last edited:
Nope their has always been a housing shortage. People only started buying them when they were allowed the mortgages, could afford to repay them and it became attractive for them to buy houses.

Not enough houses does not mean high prices and high sales. Take one or all of the above away from the market and see what happens.

Also a high population does not mean high demand for private housing.

And on the horizon.............so called experts are predicting huge unemployment as robots/computers take over a lot of jobs in the next 20 years or so.................This too will affect house prices.

Explain what you mean when you say if there's not enough houses that it won't drive the price up........ Low supply of stock, drives the value of products up further...... Look at oil, petrol etc.....why wouldn't this be true for a House or property?

A higher population will surely increase demand in the privator housing sector aswell? Basing that purely on if there's more people, more people will be in the market.

Explain what you mean when you say if there's not enough houses that it won't drive the price up........ Low supply of stock, drives the value of products up further...... Look at oil, petrol etc.....why wouldn't this be true for a House or property?

A higher population will surely increase demand in the privator housing sector aswell? Basing that purely on if there's more people, more people will be in the market.

After war no houses and rebuilding took 30 years for people plus baby boomers and immigrants and then there was still a housing shortage but house prices hardly rose over build costs in all that time.

Around 1985 they relaxed mortgage lending so anybody could have anything 99%+ mortgages........this equaled house boom..............then crash for many reasons one of which houses had risen too high for people to afford then plus they were losing the jobs etc...............there was still house shortages even though house prices went through the floor and whole estates were lying empty............why?

Then this repeats itself twice since then.

So you say more people = more demand for homes which is true.......reason too many people not enough homes..........No.

For house prices to rise then people and more importantly enough people have to ...........want to buy.........have a reason to buy............but more importantly..............BE ABLE TO BUY.

For people to be able to buy they ...............have to have jobs...............be earning enough to pay the price.................to availability of mortgages.

When house prices rise too high.............then people cant borrow enough money to buy.................so prices will reach a point of stagnation and the market collapses because some people need to sell quick for various reasons then they reduce prices...............this causes the whole market price to drop.

Wages cannot increase at the same rate of the house market because then goods and services become noncompetitive which would lead to companies going bump and job losses so nobody can then afford to pay mortgages etc etc etc etc etc.......................recession.

If you increase the amount of people...............then if this happens at a controlled rate (organically) then there should be no problem as they just replace people dying and retiring etc.

Uncontrolled immigration which is what you have now............regards houses...............well there is an over supply of labour so employers have no need to increase wages as they normally would...............so people cannot afford to borrow more money to pay for the higher house prices.....................so eventually the over supply of people will also assist in the reduction of house prices or even crash...................among other things like pressure on services, roads clogged, waiting lists etc.

If you can find away to increase house prices forever.................then sell the idea you will make more money from that than houses.

Apart from all this house markets are the same as other markets and are rigged by clever people who want them to rise and crash so they can make money...............they will make more money from crashing a market than from the steady rise in the markets..................they are in it for the kill............nothing else.

Traditional houses depreciate in condition over about 10 years so there is and always will be building work.

If people turn against tradition and decide to live in other types of houses then that work may start to disappear.....................houses made from other materials made in factories very cheaply and fast and just bolted together on site.....................that day will come very soon.

Reactions: Adz
The generation below me seem to have landed on their feeet.... quite a few people younger than me live in houses that use to be their parents paying no mortgage and just doing minimum jobs because they dont have that £1k a month mortgage/rent to pay....

I am pretty sure Maddy when I die wont need a mortgage... she should hopefully inherit well enough and have a cosy life... thats all I am working for now....

I am pretty sure Maddy when I die wont need a mortgage... she should hopefully inherit well enough and have a cosy life... thats all I am working for now....

I hope you are right Danny. A tip.............You have to plan years ahead for that event. Forward thinking. Because they can go back years looking for their money.

Even Rothschild's has a "boss"
It's made up in a system to "govern"
Or "order" the ever growing population which is understandable
Population is expanding in an over crowded planet.

Something somewhere will have to break.

Agree with everything else, but I think over population right now could be a myth.

Once I learnt you can fit the entire world's population into Texas it threw up a few questions.

7 billion people could live in Australia and every one would have 1/4 of an acre.

Right now I don't think it's a problem, if the population doubles in size by 2040 it's going to be a major problem