Van finance

Members online

No members online now.
Never. I’ve always traded them in. As long as there’s no dents they don’t bother.
I've only taken a quick look at the lease deals available and know there are a few types. Which type do you go with where you're trading the old van in for a new one? I thought the whole point was that the van is never yours to sell or trade in?

You definitely can’t sell them. You trade them in or hand back at the end of the lease. It’s best to keep it it 3 years. MOT it then trade in for another brand new one. I’m on my 3rd now. It’s very easy and hassle free

Renault was a joke, £400 a month with nearly 3k deposit over 5 years, no thank you. Vanarama seems to have a lot better deals. I did like to drive that Renault it makes you think about what difference it is between my old one... I got ford transit custom booked to test drive next week so I'm gonna see what they offer

Renault was a joke, £400 a month with nearly 3k deposit over 5 years, no thank you. Vanarama seems to have a lot better deals. I did like to drive that Renault it makes you think about what difference it is between my old one... I got ford transit custom booked to test drive next week so I'm gonna see what they offer

Keep us informed

Hard to beat the Transit custom for our trade. Load through area takes 3m lengths. 8x4’s straight in. Loads of LED’s in the loading are so it’s like daylight in the dark winter months. Apple CarPlay. Plug the phone in and you have satnav on the 8” screen. Remote start from the App. No more scraping a windscreen. Brilliant driving position. 18,000 miles before it needs a service. It’s an unbeatable package. So much bang for your buck.

Hard to beat the Transit custom for our trade. Load through area takes 3m lengths. 8x4’s straight in. Loads of LED’s in the loading are so it’s like daylight in the dark winter months. Apple CarPlay. Plug the phone in and you have satnav on the 8” screen. Remote start from the App. No more scraping a windscreen. Brilliant driving position. 18,000 miles before it needs a service. It’s an unbeatable package. So much bang for your buck.

How much a month is your van on lease?

The way u talk about your ford van sounds like u want to shag it u fecking weird sock

Ritch. I know how much you want a nice Transit. Don’t forget to tell them I recommended you. I get £100

Sounds good, what model/spec u got?

I suppose you bought your house outright off 1 also....

Jesus here we go again

Unfortunately not mate but any renderer will tell you it is easy to add a few grand to the bill when you are carrying out jobs 15K plus (y)

I saw their deal and they are actually reasonable, how long did you wait for the vehicle? I'm surprised their calculated tax together with monthly direct debit, that makes it easier to calculate out of the income
I waited about 3 weeks if I remember and that was at peak lockdown

Unfortunately not mate but any renderer will tell you it is easy to add a few grand to the bill when you are carrying out jobs 15K plus (y)
Not if bellends keep bringing the price down
I just put in a reasonable average price for a large house and two firms quoted sand and cement prices for ewi

Not quite right mate, the tax man only pays a small part., you pay the major part of depreciation.
Vans are classed as plant and machinery so there in your AIA. The deduction is a full 100% against any taxable profit.

B7BCF8DE-62E3-4DB8-9147-629A5275DBEE.jpeg
I’m still looking for a van, £100k...what a bargain :)

I lease my car - about £300 a month (you don’t really miss it when its like that), two year lease and 15K miles per year. Depends what van you want - select that first then look for deals. I’m looking at a VW Transporter SWB or Ford Transit Custom Limited, the Transit gives you the through hatch but the VW gives you cool. @Casper mentioned you get a 8x4 straight in with a Transit...that’s flat on the floor, not upright...who can do that with tools/materials in van? Or am I wrong Casper?

I lease my car - about £300 a month (you don’t really miss it when its like that), two year lease and 15K miles per year. Depends what van you want - select that first then look for deals. I’m looking at a VW Transporter SWB or Ford Transit Custom Limited, the Transit gives you the through hatch but the VW gives you cool. @Casper mentioned you get a 8x4 straight in with a Transit...that’s flat on the floor, not upright...who can do that with tools/materials in van? Or am I wrong Casper?

I just put the boards in on top of my gear.