Unifinish

That is correct Jess I am the mod and I am also the responsible one round here, I don't just give great advise and hilarious banter I watch out for groomers and liars. As the only moderator when one of the members start to spread vicious lies and rumours about me surely I as the only mod should call said member out? Your saying I should move on but if a member is going round accusing people of all sorts and upsetting regular members with his lies it's not right. I know your in the special group so maybe you have a duty to be loyal so I see where your at but I don't think it's time to move on just yet, I'm waiting on proof or an apology :)
Special group?

I have no loyalties on here as I have never had a brew with anyone on here. It's your business who you like and who you don't and for your own reasons but... I really don't want to offend you, but maybe you should keep it private because it's constant on here and boarder line harassment. I feel uncomfortable reading it and not saying anything. So there I've said it.

Just to clarify, in case I'm being unknowingly out of order, what exactly are you so continually angry about? Fake profiles? What exactly are these lies you keep referring to? It's always very vague

FFS!!!! Had ENOUGH of this f**k**g BORING thread! Either kiss and make up or meet up down an alley and have a f**k**g tear up and rip each other’s heads off and shake hands after FFS!!!

Special group?

I have no loyalties on here as I have never had a brew with anyone on here. It's your business who you like and who you don't and for your own reasons but... I really don't want to offend you, but maybe you should keep it private because it's constant on here and boarder line harassment. I feel uncomfortable reading it and not saying anything. So there I've said it.

Just to clarify, in case I'm being unknowingly out of order, what exactly are you so continually angry about? Fake profiles? What exactly are these lies you keep referring to? It's always very vague
I don't really Take offence to many things and I'm sure your in the special BGS which I was referring to, if you had read this thread from start to finish then you would know what I'm talking about. It's quite simple, @Vincey accuses people of lying and hiding behind fake profiles and when he is called out on it gets like a little bitch. It's not harrasment because I don't feel harrased but see where your coming from ;) maybe if you feel uncomfortable read the whole thread then you may feel different. You Put a post up recently regarding trolls and how they made you angry well the same applies to me in this case, if that little attention seeking prick can say something on the forum he needs to answer it and explain himself on the forum, f**k PM.

FFS!!!! Had ENOUGH of this f**k**g BORING thread! Either kiss and make up or meet up down an alley and have a f**k**g tear up and rip each other’s heads off and shake hands after FFS!!!
Its f**k all to do with me and him this is what he always does the attention seeking prick and I agree with what a memeber said, this place has gone to s**t since the sponsors took over and had their little bitches to cry when it suited them.

Are you really the last mod @flynnyman ? There was a few when I first joined . What happened to bubbles? Apart from that unfortunate incident at whitsnade zoo

I don't really Take offence to many things and I'm sure your in the special BGS which I was referring to, if you had read this thread from start to finish then you would know what I'm talking about. It's quite simple, @Vincey accuses people of lying and hiding behind fake profiles and when he is called out on it gets like a little bitch. It's not harrasment because I don't feel harrased but see where your coming from ;) maybe if you feel uncomfortable read the whole thread then you may feel different. You Put a post up recently regarding trolls and how they made you angry well the same applies to me in this case, if that little attention seeking prick can say something on the forum he needs to answer it and explain himself on the forum, f**k PM.
I read this entire thread which is why I said something. It overshadowed the whole thread. Plenty of people on here have made fake profiles over time and been called out or accused wrongfully. I must be missing something here because that just doesn't seem like a big enough deal to me to cause all this aggro.

Yes I am in the elitist, super duper, who runs the world BGS. They gave me a lovely sticker for my van and customers like it but so far I haven't got a tattoo or began convening in dark corners with other members whispering "my word, don't we all sparkle in the dark!"

In other words please stop suggesting I have an agenda. I don't, I'm just calling out something I don't like . I've not made any sneaky remarks suggesting anything, I'm being honest. I don't want a row with you I just think you need to sort it out once and for all

I read this entire thread which is why I said something. It overshadowed the whole thread. Plenty of people on here have made fake profiles over time and been called out or accused wrongfully. I must be missing something here because that just doesn't seem like a big enough deal to me to cause all this aggro.

Yes I am in the elitist, super duper, who runs the world BGS. They gave me a lovely sticker for my van and customers like it but so far I haven't got a tattoo or began convening in dark corners with other members whispering "my word, don't we all sparkle in the dark!"

In other words please stop suggesting I have an agenda. I don't, I'm just calling out something I don't like . I've not made any sneaky remarks suggesting anything, I'm being honest. I don't want a row with you I just think you need to sort it out once and for all
I wasn't suggesting you have an agenda I said I can see where your loyalties lie, if you say as a moderator I should know better then I must be different from other members? If I accused you of lying and having fake profiles to post stuff and hide behind how would you take that? Would you ask for proof? I've tried to sort it out once and for all but he carries on lying, it wasn't that long ago he accused me of lafarge sending him an email on my behalf but he wormed his way out of that but now I've had enough, so if he doesn't show proof about me having fake profiles then he needs to apologise it's that simple :)

Are you really the last mod @flynnyman ? There was a few when I first joined . What happened to bubbles? Apart from that unfortunate incident at whitsnade zoo
Unless there Is someone I don't know about them yes :( its a thankless task with no rewards at all but I feel if I left it would fall into the wrong hands and become a shadow of its former self :)

I wasn't suggesting you have an agenda I said I can see where your loyalties lie, if you say as a moderator I should know better then I must be different from other members? If I accused you of lying and having fake profiles to post stuff and hide behind how would you take that? Would you ask for proof?
Asking where my loyalties lie and referring to me being BGS is deflective and not relevant because I have no loyalties to anyone based on whether or not they belong to a certain group. Now that you've made mention to this a few times it's feeling like a dig at me.

If someone accused me of lying and having fake profiles I'd be annoyed at being called a liar and I'd set them straight. Then I'd probably forget about it if I'm honest. If they continued I'd ignore them.

Asking where my loyalties lie and referring to me being BGS is deflective and not relevant because I have no loyalties to anyone based on whether or not they belong to a certain group. Now that you've made mention to this a few times it's feeling like a dig at me.

If someone accused me of lying and having fake profiles I'd be annoyed at being called a liar and I'd set them straight. Then I'd probably forget about it if I'm honest. If they continued I'd ignore them.
But that contradicts your troll thread? I've mentioned it once and the other times were reference to it so I've not had a dig.

But that contradicts your troll thread? I've mentioned it once and the other times were reference to it so I've not had a dig.
No, if I don't like something, like my trolls, I say something. Then they were deleted and blocked. See, that's me ignoring them there after.

No he didn’t it’s all my own fault putting on to thick, not washing it down or pva-ing.
Before plastering!!!
Unifinish is a bit of a diva when u think about it!!lol
Lets b serious,,,i dont think i have ever cleaned a surface,,,think of that what u like,,,,and dont recall a delamanation . Its a bg get out.