Unifinish

Members online

These guys are debating the grassy knoll, Lucan ,shergar , muslamic take over every day on their BF page , conspiracy theorists

john is this you ??
every post i read of yours i somehow picture this !!

Attachments

• Screenshot_20171011-220133.png
    Screenshot_20171011-220133.png
    1.1 MB · Views: 197
I’m

Seriously I am a plasterer I can’t make it any blooming clearer. Just wanted to see if anybody else was having problems with uni!!!!!!
Right mate I’ve used 2800 ish bags , it is different to use because obviously there isn’t no pva or primer sometimes but it is written on the back of the bags a brief discription of when to prep before use , tbh I’ve never had it fall off and have only ever seen 2 posted on here that have had an issue , one was hstokes which everyone has seen and yours , in 3 years so besides the email stuff can you post up a picture of the ceiling you skimmed before you skimmed it , maybe then we can see what might of been an issue ?

Any chance you could change the profile picture too please?

Right mate I’ve used 2800 ish bags , it is different to use because obviously there isn’t no pva or primer sometimes but it is written on the back of the bags a brief discription of when to prep before use , tbh I’ve never had it fall off and have only ever seen 2 posted on here that have had an issue , one was hstokes which everyone has seen and yours , in 3 years so besides the email stuff can you post up a picture of the ceiling you skimmed before you skimmed it , maybe then we can see what might of been an issue ?

You have used 3/4 bags of uni every day of the week for the last three years? Really?

D218B4F6-B7A7-4D5A-8088-55C096683C18.jpeg

That was me having to take uni falling down and the pink patch was pva & multi, which stuck!!!!

I had a failure with uni on 2 small walls 12 months ago. Had rep out and was compensated, i removed the uni then gritted and skimmed.
Will not be using it again!:popcorn:

How about this email ?
Good Afternoon Darren

I have now received the lab report back and confirm the following;

Vigorous testing was concluded and the lab report confirmed the product was fit for purpose and falls within the manufacturing specifications resulting in no defects. Therefore it is concluded that the issue would be with the existing sub-face either not being cleaned thoroughly or it contaminants were present.

Kindest Regards

I’ve pasted the email ffs!!!!!