Unifinish

Members online

Yes and how long did that take btw ? And let’s not forget they exonerated themselves by says you had applied it to thick. Let’s not pretend otherwise
What u on about pretending lol It got sorted in the end ,took a while, about year ago now ,moved on now mate

Look I only asked about this email because Flynny asked the op right at the start on page 2 , the op never replied to him and that’s why I asked him , after reading it back again it didn’t make sense
Hopefully @Jigsaw and @keithuk dont take any offence tbh , I’ve read threads about things going wrong on rendering jobs etc people ask questions etc that’s all
It would be nice to see the email though even a pm will do

Look I only asked about this email because Flynny asked the op right at the start on page 2 , the op never replied to him and that’s why I asked him , after reading it back again it didn’t make sense
Hopefully @Jigsaw and @keithuk dont take any offence tbh , I’ve read threads about things going wrong on rendering jobs etc people ask questions etc that’s all
Why should they take offence when they're accused of been liars and Danny is also accused of been on a conspiracy

ders a rat on de forum wat am me gonna do... ders a rat on de forum wat am me gonna do....
me gonna fix dat rat dats what me gonna do ..me gonna fix dat rat yeah.

Don't put it onto me you accused him of lying and being fake, you also accused Kieth of not knowing him, accused me of having fake accounts and now your still back tracking ffs

E0F0C273-FB7A-428D-BD7E-76B8732787CA.jpeg

Why should they take offence when they're accused of been liars and Danny is also accused of been on a conspiracy

Here is the thing, the OP had said the bg rep had came out and he has never heard anything back, then within hours he comes back and says he has an email from bg saying it’s not their fault and blah blah blah, now this seems odd, we are just asking for proof of said email.

Is it really so difficult ?

Don't put it onto me you accused him of lying and being fake, you also accused Kieth of not knowing him, accused me of having fake accounts and now your still back tracking ffs
You read page 2 then , you thought the same and he never replied that’s where it all started Ffs

Here is the thing, the OP had said the bg rep had came out and he has never heard anything back, then within hours he comes back and says he has an email from bg saying it’s not their fault and blah blah blah, now this seems odd, we are just asking for proof of said email.

Is it really so difficult ?
Never ever thought I’d agree with Gordon but that’s right

You read page 2 then , you thought the same and he never replied that’s where it all started Ffs
I did read as it because I wasn't sure what you were on about and it wasn't at the start of page two more the end, I asked had he had an email tonight? That's f**k all to do with what you said or asked, if your trying to say you were following up on my question your having a laugh. What about all the other stuff you said? You really make me laugh sometimes when you completely ignore all the questions your asked and come out with the most random s**t lol you make out your willing to help and come to some kind of debate on uni but that's if it fits in with your answer. It's ridiculous how you jump on me with false accusations, I called you out to answer a question your an expert on, fair enough I did add a taste of humour but so what it was funny. You need to chill out you seem so uptight and keep making a show of the forum, considering you are the poster boy it doesn't look good for business.

Never ever thought I’d agree with Gordon but that’s right
You would agree with anyone at the minute if you saw a way out hahahaha wether there is an email or not it's been funny watching you run to the second to last person that you would agree with :)

Can we take a photo of the email next to today’s paper and the dog please only way we can clarify if it’s real that’s if it exsists
Was it not a cat because they are harder to photoshop or am I getting it the wrong way round?

vincey I can honestly say there is an email I have seen it and all emails numbers and everything checks out to be correct...

Lots of emails have disclaimers about sharing etc etc and I am not comfortable sharing the exact email also @Jigsaw does not want to either... I have no reason to lie or BS you or any members you have to trust me

the old school TPF guys have always been good ,but f**k me there are some T***s on here these days

come on now keith ....i love you old folk.
but i have to admit my generation is better.
and the generation behind me are T***s !!!

vincey I can honestly say there is an email I have seen it and all emails numbers and everything checks out to be correct...

Lots of emails have disclaimers about sharing etc etc and I am not comfortable sharing the exact email also @Jigsaw does not want to either... I have no reason to lie or BS you or any members you have to trust me

Ok let’s make it simple, we all know @Vincey is close with bg so, give him the name of the sender of said email and he can check it out.

Then it’s case closed ???

This is crazy, I'm by no means a regular here but I've observed here for years. Why would Danny say he's seen the email when he hasn't ? It wouldn't make sense . What does Danny gain? So much good to read on here but like a car crash I can't help reading this thread! Lol. Move on boys I think

This is crazy, I'm by no means a regular here but I've observed here for years. Why would Danny say he's seen the email when he hasn't ? It wouldn't make sense . What does Danny gain? So much good to read on here but like a car crash I can't help reading this thread! Lol. Move on boys I think
These guys are debating the grassy knoll, Lucan ,shergar , muslamic take over every day on their BF page , conspiracy theorists

What should be the sentence?

Well seeing as you ask,

Danny has put it all on the line, no email he forever losses any credibility.

Vincey, if the email exists he should be banned forthwith for accusing new and old members of lying, if he is right and no email, he will be lorded for the rest of the day.

Well seeing as you ask,

Danny has put it all on the line, no email he forever losses any credibility.

Vincey, if the email exists he should be banned forthwith for accusing new and old members of lying, if he is right and no email, he will be lorded for the rest of the day.
Hmmmmm not bad :)
What should my sentence be if it's found I have fake accounts? if @Vincey is found to be lying coz he can't show the proof what should his sentence be? :whistle: