Unifinish

Members online

Would it not also be a bad day if we couldn’t believe Our PM Mrs May ? Please explain the difference

Well, the Prime Minister is the boss of the UK, gets paid a lot, gets to meet the Queen and make cool decisions like which Arabs to pick a fight with next.

Danny runs a plasterers website and gets to give out mugs and stop Vincey killing people.

Well, the Prime Minister is the boss of the UK, gets paid a lot, gets to meet the Queen and make cool decisions like which Arabs to pick a fight with next.

Danny runs a plasterers website and gets to give out mugs and stop Vincey killing people.

I think you may mean stops people killing vincey

Uni is fine if surface is sound and good.. What is a sound and good surface though? Grease on surface from cooking. Contract emulsion is soft and chalky. Emulsion on artex can come away with damp or just the weight of the plaster over time. I think Pva and alike helps stick to some of these surfaces so you just need to assess. Not and easy things to do and get right every time. I seal most surfaces with something prior to uni and no problems so far

Uni is fine if surface is sound and good.. What is a sound and good surface though? Grease on surface from cooking. Contract emulsion is soft and chalky. Emulsion on artex can come away with damp or just the weight of the plaster over time. I think Pva and alike helps stick to some of these surfaces so you just need to assess. Not and easy things to do and get right every time. I seal most surfaces with something prior to uni and no problems so far

Then why use uni then ?

If you seal most surfaces why not just use the cheaper multi and have the extra few quid in your pocket ?

That's ezakkerly what I thought. Isn't the point of Unifinish that you don't have to seal?
Don't think anyone knows the point of it yet. Seemingly you can use it without pva but only on certain surfaces that everyone is still unsure about and if it fails it'll go down as user error as you picked a surface that wasn't allowed lol oh and you pay double the price for the pleasure.

Don't think anyone knows the point of it yet. Seemingly you can use it without pva but only on certain surfaces that everyone is still unsure about and if it fails it'll go down as user error as you picked a surface that wasn't allowed lol oh and you pay double the price for the pleasure.
That is the point I’m trying to make BG understand!!!!!

I have now seen the email from BG and it all checks out.... none of this situation is faked in anyway shape or form.

I have been requested not post the email up as that could get a bit sketchy with legal teams... but I can confirm it exists and all checks to be correct
Could you also look at my account and see who has been trying to get in, I had to log in today which means I was logged out :) hmmmmmmm I wonder who it is? Lol there is nothing to see really most of what I think I post up I don't send multiple pm's like a few people ;)

Could you also look at my account and see who has been trying to get in, I had to log in today which means I was logged out :) hmmmmmmm I wonder who it is? Lol there is nothing to see really most of what I think I post up I don't send multiple pm's like a few people ;)
I had same thing,though im in spain and thought it was hotel wifi issue.

i was logged out today....i clicked on your name this morning by mistake as i was frustrated that my signal is dire and pressed your name while tapping the hell outta my screen !!!

i sat helping kids with homework on the laptop last night.....after listening to 4 girls giggling at me for 5 mins...i asked
"whats so funny the internet is down"
"no dad" said my 7 year old "your not suppossed to press the screen but use the keyboard instead"

For the job she does she gets paid a pittance

Tbh the thread does stink of another @Andythespread if I'm honest which I always am unlike you, how the hell does keithuk know this guy ? And I don't think johnasif was aiming his comments at me if he was I'd like to know why , as I've had nothing but good relations with him when he was on scheme
The whisper is you got him kicked off the scheme :whistle:

Last edited: