Unifinish

Bg seem to have put all their effort into unifinish when I feel they should have made more effort making multi smoother & the bags stronger & stick a couple of quid on the new product.
Instead they can’t possibly sell a product that states on the front of the bag doesn’t need pva or pretreatment when it clearly does!!!!!!
If I had small print on my quotations with lots of get out clauses I would soon go out of business!!
I feel for you mate but BG only seem to come on here when they want to plug new crap

The cynic in me thinks big are playing the long game here.........every bad uni thread re ceilings, convinces me overboarding is the way to go........and so....sales of plasterboard increase........:)

Fair enough the only reason I suggested it may be fake was at the start you said you were waiting for response then next page say you had an email back plus Keith never comes on here anymore tbh and flynny has been known to have fake accounts in the past to blatantly lie and hide behind but I'll leave it there,

@stuart23 all plaster brands and products are polymer modified
what you lying for you prick? You are known to talk s**t and lie constantly I got bored of pointing it out coz you turned into a victim in your head. I knew you would turn this into a me and you thing you boring c**t, either back up your lies about me having fake accounts or f**k off? Coz I guarantee I will be pulling you from now on dickhead.

what you lying for you prick? You are known to talk s**t and lie constantly I got bored of pointing it out coz you turned into a victim in your head. I knew you would turn this into a me and you thing you boring c**t, either back up your lies about me having fake accounts or f**k off? Coz I guarantee I will be pulling you from now on dickhead.
I never actually said Andy was your fake account everyone else did then when I read all the comments I thought yep made sense, pathetic

I never actually said Andy was your fake account everyone else did then when I read all the comments I thought yep made sense, pathetic
"Ooooooooh everyone said it not me" grow some balls ffs you just said "flynny has been known to have fake accounts in the past to blatantly lie and hide behind but I'll leave it there" so prove it you pathetic little creep.

Serious I didn’t want to get drawn into all this tbh I feel for the op I’ve had s**t on jobs in the past we all have and unifinish is like marmite some hate it and some don’t , the op was right there is more people using it now which I think is good but also like johnasif stated plasterers should proceed with caution and assess areas of work with it , Bg can’t possibly write out a comprehensive guide to every last possible scenario of a surface to be skimmed so maybe every now and then there is gonna be a unifinish slag off but I’d still have confidence in using it tbh it’s like any job we do knowing the material and what it’s being used on

"Ooooooooh everyone said it not me" grow some balls ffs you just said "flynny has been known to have fake accounts in the past to blatantly lie and hide behind but I'll leave it there" so prove it you pathetic little creep.
Mate take a chill pill Ffs , loads posted about Andy and you on threads I’m not bothered it’s in the past , I’ll leave it there that’s what I said

the unifinish threads always remind me of watching batman v superman.
.....i get all excited for far too long and the ending is always disapointing.
then they become friends.

to be honest batman v superman had a pretty good ending.
has anyone seen it ??
did superman really die ??

Serious I didn’t want to get drawn into all this tbh I feel for the op I’ve had s**t on jobs in the past we all have and unifinish is like marmite some hate it and some don’t , the op was right there is more people using it now which I think is good but also like johnasif stated plasterers should proceed with caution and assess areas of work with it , Bg can’t possibly write out a comprehensive guide to every last possible scenario of a surface to be skimmed so maybe every now and then there is gonna be a unifinish slag off but I’d still have confidence in using it tbh it’s like any job we do knowing the material and what it’s being used on
Usual reply after the others (check previous thread)
Mate take a chill pill Ffs , loads posted about Andy and you on threads I’m not bothered it’s in the past , I’ll leave it there that’s what I said
I don't need a chill pill I'm always chilled,who gives a f**k about Andy and who posted what I'm on about what you just wrote, it's not in the past you just said it ten minutes ago so either apologise or show some proof to what you said? I let you off last time regarding an email you lied about so we won't be leaving it there.

cloud-fight-770x285.jpg

I’ve had a reply from bg

I have now received the lab report back and confirm the following;

Vigorous testing was concluded and the lab report confirmed the product was fit for purpose and falls within the manufacturing specifications resulting in no defects. Therefore it is concluded that the issue would be with the existing sub-face either not being cleaned thoroughly or it contaminants were present.

Kindest Regards
Do you have a picture of the email?

Pmsl

So their reply is exactly as I would expect, which is why I could not use it on any of my jobs, for the reason that if in the unlikely event there is a pva or similar failure then I know that it’s my problem.

Guess what though never had a failure.

Are you accusing him of lying?
Yes he is, it's the same pattern go through previous threads, like I said he won't have a bad word said about uni. I've called him out on a lie he has told in this thread and he ignores it but I won't be ignoring it the f**k**g little weasel needs to apologise or back up his lies.

Used loads of uni not had a call back since using it. If I'm correct this might be 2nd reported failure on forum.apologies if I'm wrong. Since it was re formulated.
Interested to hear anyone else who has used it and failed.

Suppose I’m kinda suspicious still tbh

@Jigsaw, you raise the subject yesterday and claimed you hadn’t heard back from bg, then low and behold first thing this morning you have an email from them, forgive me but it is more than suspicious?

As much as I like to bash uni, I like to play fair .

Jigsaw it’s time to put up or shut up ?

@Jigsaw, you raise the subject yesterday and claimed you hadn’t heard back from bg, then low and behold first thing this morning you have an email from them, forgive me but it is more than suspicious?

Yeh your right something is suspicious, he comes on here, poster boy throws a hissy fit and accuses people of being fake, accuses members of setting up fake profiles then low and behold his paymasters send a reply?

He said the email reply last night and sorry but I still can’t believe Keithuk knows him , how does Keith know him when he has never been on forum before? And 5 pallets is 140 bags , why would you use 138 bags with pva then 2 without?

Yeh your right something is suspicious, he comes on here, poster boy throws a hissy fit and accuses people of being fake, accuses members of setting up fake profiles then low and behold his paymasters send a reply?

The flip side

He said the email reply last night and sorry but I still can’t believe Keithuk knows him , how does Keith know him when he has never been on forum before? And 5 pallets is 140 bags , why would you use 138 bags with pva then 2 without?

Accusing someone else of lying lol, you alright vincey?

I know loads of plasterers who have not been on the forum it's not surprising, so what's these fake profiles I've had?

All I wanted is to find out if anyone else had problems with unifinish not start an argument.
I have been using multi as a 1st coat then uni on 2nd. So far so good no complaints thus far.
I’m sorry if some of you think this is fake but I can assure you I am 100% genuine.
I’m not going to post picture of email as it has names on it.

All I wanted is to find out if anyone else had problems with unifinish not start an argument.
I have been using multi as a 1st coat then uni on 2nd. So far so good no complaints thus far.
I’m sorry if some of you think this is fake but I can assure you I am 100% genuine.
I’m not going to post picture of email as it has names on it.

very very paranoid breed us spreads are.......stop fuucking laughing at me:frio::reloco::rebotando: