Unifinish

Members online

Out of order if you ask me!! Tell them your Dave Grohl and bet they'd change their tune then??
Their wording stipulates not over dirt or loose paint , every kitchen ceiling or bathroom will have residue , every room ceiling can have residue of some sort ,even cigarettes will kill the bond,you can't blame BG ,we have to wise up ,use with caution

I’m on the road quoting atm , if he has had Bg out I’d say happy days , it all covered under guarantee and once investigatored he probably be compensated, always make me laugh when Flynny jumps on unifinish posts like a hungry baby sucking breast milk , but never see him on any other issues threads I.e the failed pva thread and the render that slumped off the wall, everyone always has a blind eye on those imo as if it’s all ok and the norm

I’ll be back around 7.30pm
What guarantee?

Internal ,we have less options,we aren't going to pressure wash the ceiling, there are more unknowns internally , years of amateur painting by the diy homeowners. We expect an experienced man like jigsaw to see with laser eyes and an analytical mind that infuses data and gives a spec, it's not a rational expectation,even with the experience he has ,it will go wrong , he should be grateful that it's only twice that it has happened so far , BG aren't in the wrong but it's still an unrealistic expectation

I didn't jump on it I commented on it and like I said, I know what you would say and I was right you jump straight on me hahahahahah look you thick little nodding dog I've been commenting and posting on plastering forums longer than you have been plastering and in that time I've answered them questions you have brought up. A lot of other members jumped on it but I don't see you calling them out why is that? I will tell you why, it's because you want to be me :) you would love to have knowledge and a sense of humour to go with it but unfortunately BG Can't teach you that hahahahahah and like what another member said, some people won't listen to real life plastering they would rather run to the school teacher and cry coz they don't like the truth, now go away if your not prepared to back up what you say on every thread, video and poster your part of xx
Tbh the thread does stink of another @Andythespread if I'm honest which I always am unlike you, how the hell does keithuk know this guy ? And I don't think johnasif was aiming his comments at me if he was I'd like to know why , as I've had nothing but good relations with him when he was on scheme

I knew it

I knew that would be their reply.
Just wanted to tell them that I’ve had issues!!
BG are not interested, no way can I prove that their product is not fit for purpose, they know that!!!!!!!!
You can prove there product is not fit for purpose by not using it again(y)

Their wording stipulates not over dirt or loose paint , every kitchen ceiling or bathroom will have residue , every room ceiling can have residue of some sort ,even cigarettes will kill the bond,you can't blame BG ,we have to wise up ,use with caution
No I'm for blaming BG

Tbh the thread does stink of another @Andythespread if I'm honest which I always am unlike you, how the hell does keithuk know this guy ? And I don't think johnasif was aiming his comments at me if he was I'd like to know why , as I've had nothing but good relations with him when he was on scheme
And that's the other thing I knew you would do, blame it on a fake account lol I know what your gonna say next, it's the same pattern from every uni thread and if you don't believe me look back through them xx

Is this the same guy who you were accusing me of being?

Keithuk has known me since I was 17yrs old & taught me to plaster I am very real & a little older!!!!

Keithuk has known me since I was 17yrs old & taught me to plaster I am very real & a little older!!!!
Fair enough the only reason I suggested it may be fake was at the start you said you were waiting for response then next page say you had an email back plus Keith never comes on here anymore tbh and flynny has been known to have fake accounts in the past to blatantly lie and hide behind but I'll leave it there,

@stuart23 all plaster brands and products are polymer modified

Go for the jugular ffs don't mess about lol

Bg seem to have put all their effort into unifinish when I feel they should have made more effort making multi smoother & the bags stronger & stick a couple of quid on the new product.
Instead they can’t possibly sell a product that states on the front of the bag doesn’t need pva or pretreatment when it clearly does!!!!!!
If I had small print on my quotations with lots of get out clauses I would soon go out of business!!