TRUELY VILE

Members online

On site portaloos dodgy got a pump handle to flush but if to full just pumping crap back around it ! Last resort using tgat feker for a dump !

On site portaloos dodgy got a pump handle to flush but if to full just pumping crap back around it ! Last resort using tgat feker for a dump !
curl one out in a cement bag/multi,,,wipe harees on paper chored from said vile portaloo throw bag in tidy bin,,,f**k em

I was working for a young profession couple. Asked the bloke if I could use his bog. He said his mrs is getting ready. I thought oh! f**k he means NO! So I waited until they left to walk the dog and then I went in and destroyed it!

I remember when I was working for a customer they got let down by another spread,they was on a deadline as all the downstairs floors was coming up and being levelled and expensive flooring going down, lovely woman made me a bacon butty and cuppa everyday,one day she said I'm just popping out to the shops this was at 8am in the morning,well the cuppa she had made me went through me and my arsehole was pulsating,well I went to the downstairs toilet in the hallway absolutely blew the f**k**g toilet up lol,they had no air freshener in there so opened a window I walk out the toilet thinking she's gone out just as she walking past to go out she goes oh dear god no more bacon sandwiches for you lol