tiger stripes

Members online

@Nisus is the boy to ask about mixing bonding/multi. :RpS_thumbsup: He gave @Fibrehand7 some great advice about mixing process and ratios. It's what makes this forum great , making bread & butter together

Yes I really should start charging for this info :rolleyes)

These were my answers to his questions about mixing bonding & multi,
think he got a little confused :rolleyes)
Sorry Ryan love ya really :flapper:

Did you know that if you mix 50/50 multi with bonding the bonding will go off quick, but if you mix 50/50 bonding with multi the multi will not go off as quick so make sure you add it the right way around.
Oh & make sure you check if the area you are working in is soft water or hard water, as you will use less or more water depending on which it is, as some water is wetter than others.

Make sure you add it the correct way round or your asking for trouble.

Bonding first, then soft water, then multi, splash of Worcester sauce to hold it off a bit.

But if it's a hard water area add the multi first or your in the sh1t.

Unless you want it to go off slower then add in reverse & vice versa for soft water area.

:)

Did you know that if you mix 50/50 multi with bonding the bonding will go off quick, but if you mix 50/50 bonding with multi the multi will not go off as quick so make sure you add it the right way around.
Oh & make sure you check if the area you are working in is soft water or hard water, as you will use less or more water depending on which it is, as some water is wetter than others.

Bonding first, then soft water, then multi, splash of Worcester sauce to hold it off a bit.

Unless you want it to go off slower then add in reverse & vice versa for soft water area.

That is what this forum is all about good advice you're a credit to the forum

you cant learn stuff like this with any course or no amount of money can buy it,, this sort of stuff only comes with years of experience , i hope all you young uns and inexperienced spreads appreciate nisus sharing stuff like this with you all :RpS_thumbsup:

I tried that so called wet water once cos thought it would be wetter an it seemed quite dry to me even used my hydrometer on it aswell very strange

Someone on here said before that there's a powdered water, still can't find any & I've asked everywhere for sachets of it ffs! :RpS_unsure:

Someone on here said before that there's a powdered water, still can't find any & I've asked everywhere for sachets of it ffs! :RpS_unsure:

I'm not sure you can get it anymore, the last tin I had was quite old. Still worked fine though.

water.jpg

I thought worcester only made boilers......................:RpS_confused:

Aye, welcome back marra..................how did you rectum reconstruction go..................:RpS_thumbup:. remember if you don't post pics it never happened @Marshy

Last edited by a moderator:
I just wonder how much re-claim BG are putting back into there multi. Its got to be causing some of the problems.
Your not wrong there pal multi has been crappie of late drying very gritty & sticky that's what I thought was happening remixing it with new back at bg