tiger stripes

If ya ask me, which many do, then ya should poot it on a wee bit thinner. Dunnae look at the plaster when ya trool it. Breathe on it heavily for ten minutes then trool it like ya arm wrestling. Thats hoo i doo it.
Yer can't beat That advice

Attachments

• 20160831_181238.jpg
    20160831_181238.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 362
That's one coat mate , I can tell . Half coat will be like cling film over board! Now that's a challenge !

LOL Danny! Did you blew the house or manage to negotiate the brexit?:D

lol drilling a bigger hole and getting some postcrete :D then will see where they go... If get them out of my garage into the garden then it becomes 5 other peoples problems :D

Told you to find the queen and tell her they have 48h or you will pour over them a mix of 5L vinegar, 1L of fairy liquid and 500g of cayenne pepper. Sure she will consider the colony's options:D

Don't use thick gear. Don't lay on to thick. Don't go over too soon. Don't go over too much. Don't use a dirty trowel. Be careful over silk. Simples

It's all above the angle of ya trowel when flattening in. See plenty spreads with a small sculpture of gear they have taken off the wall instead of actually flattening in the gear

DOES ANYONE ACTUALLY COME ON THIS SITE TO LISTEN TO THE PERSONAL BANTER OF THESE SO CALLED PLASTERERS. WHY DONT YOU LADS JUST EXCHANGE YOUR OWN PHONE NUMBERS AND KEEP YOUR SILLY WORDS BETWEEN YOUR SELF'S, OR IS IT THAT YOU NEED THE AUDIENCE FOR IT TO BE FUNNY. I DONT GET IT , I DONT UNDERSTAND UR WORDS AND I DONT WANT TO . ITS CALLED GAINING POWER THROUGH THE SECLUSION OF OTHERS, IE CREATING A CLICK. THEY ARE A MINORITY ON HEAR AND FOR YOUR OWN SAKE DONT TRY TO JOIN THERE LITTLE GROUP.. IT HAS BEEN CREATED ONLY TO BOOST THERE LITTLE EGO'S,
I know exactly what you mean, cassie. c**ts. By the way, it's the exclusion of others and clique.

@Jurek, I wanted to agree and say it was funny. Rofl. Whilst we're are correcting him, it's yourselves, not your selfs. Minority on hear, should be on here. And finally there little group, should be their, and again re egos. Haha. I bet he was frothing at the mouth when he wrote that lot.pmsl. Again, funny jurek.

i agree. he needs to channel his anger into something more constructive. hes obviously f**k*d off because hes on the fringes of the forum. but he need to get more involved

If ya ask me, which many do, then ya should poot it on a wee bit thinner. Dunnae look at the plaster when ya trool it. Breathe on it heavily for ten minutes then trool it like ya arm wrestling. Thats hoo i doo it.
That was classic hillside @Olican u should have done some one coat vids with him

I miss Cassie. I blame @Danny for his downfall. Soon as he got given gaffa of the tiling section he went chicken oriental. Sniffing grout can do that to a man :crying: