The MyBuilder experience

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm new aswell and had my running's but you just sound like a prick tbh..how can u claim 90% r rough on here..cmon where my mate flynny wats this guy contributed to forum eh flynny lol
Exactly what I'm talking about you try to fit in and act like the others can't you have your own identity,I'm a leader your a follower it seems

Im from up north and my brains as big as my dick......feckin massive

I must say also I think people should have to explain for pressing the dislike
I was scrolling through and with my chubby fingers it hit the dislike button an honest mistake I apologised then got a load of abuse if I don't make a stand then kindness seen as a sign of weakness so had to come out fighting end of

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    1.6 MB · Views: 301
Welcome along you'll be alright it's only a forum and think you took marshy the wrong way.
:rock::tanguero:
I can take abuse all day long but from the off from a genuine mistake can't be having that,the weak allow themselves to be bullied,gotta be straight from the off,if my comments have offended I can only apologise can't I but won't be backed into a corner

I'm new aswell and had my running's but you just sound like a prick tbh..how can u claim 90% r rough on here..cmon where my mate flynny wats this guy contributed to forum eh flynny lol
Never known anyone to have a ding dong with flynny.
:risas:

I can take abuse all day long but from the off from a genuine mistake can't be having that,the weak allow themselves to be bullied,gotta be straight from the off,if my comments have offended I can only apologise can't I but won't be backed into a corner
You sound like you take youreslf very seriously.

To get called a t**t from the off after apologising for an honest mistake I think that's a bit out of order of my comments offend I can only apologise but I can honestly say after being in the game long enough and worked with enough plasterers over the years it takes at least an hour for them to come to that conclusion he didn't take the apology or give me that hour
I replied before you posted before you start and yes i am Northern and dont be taken in by @bobby comments as he is Noel Edmunds :birra:

Well can honestly say if marshy good enough to come back and say that fair play and I take it on chin the stick I've had
If you read through alot of the threads on here its all hardcore at times and you will always get some arsehole (me) having a go so dont be disheartened and feel free to have a go at everybody lol

Not sure why anyone gets so upset on here , "its the season to be jolly tra lalalala " check this out . Money stealing spanish pm gets twatted luv it :foto:

If you read through alot of the threads on here its all hardcore at times and you will always get some arsehole (me) having a go so dont be disheartened and feel free to have a go at everybody lol
Yeah I could see that so had to either sink or swim,put the cat amongst the pigeons and see what happens sometimes get more respect that way but can forget and move on hopefully Til the next one and hopefully don't involve me

Yeah I could see that so had to either sink or swim,put the cat amongst the pigeons and see what happens sometimes get more respect that way but can forget and move on hopefully Til the next one and hopefully don't involve me
:bailando::birra:

To get called a t**t from the off after apologising for an honest mistake I think that's a bit out of order of my comments offend I can only apologise but I can honestly say after being in the game long enough and worked with enough plasterers over the years it takes at least an hour for them to come to that conclusion he didn't take the apology or give me that hour
Sure you know being in the game it can be taken as banter ,i know Marshy ,he is a top guy ,spends alot of his time helping out others ,but like us all has a laugh as well

Nah I hang around typical trying to bully new members as I've seen before on here ain't on is it? From an honest mistake to this I have a right to defend same as you take a look at yourselves before jumping on that wagon with the others

Agree you have a right to defend yourself but then why claim 90% on here cannot plaster ?? Me thinks you are a dick

I treat forums like a pub, and I wouldn't go into a fresh boozer and slag 90% of people off in said pub without coming out unscathed......

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Agree you have a right to defend yourself but then why claim 90% on here cannot plaster ?? Me thinks you are a dick
I wouldn't call someone a dick if I didn't know them either,I would like to think of someone said 90% are rough I would count myself in the 10% so clearly you have an issue in someone quoting "90%" boxing clever here me old mate won't get me to rise plus why you carrying it on for thought we had agreed it had finished,some women a?

I wouldn't call someone a dick if I didn't know them either,I would like to think of someone said 90% are rough I would count myself in the 10% so clearly you have an issue in someone quoting "90%" boxing clever here me old mate won't get me to rise plus why you carrying it on for thought we had agreed it had finished,some women a?
U called us dumb and rough..I'd rather be called a dick than dumb n rough :confused::confused:

U called us dumb and rough..I'd rather be called a dick than dumb n rough :confused::confused:
I quote I said 90% are rough not dumb same could be said for London but reading into a statement to much would show true character,I have highlighted that I would count myself in the 10% as I know I'm pretty good wouldn't you just go with that about yourself? We all know rough conts and I ain't one, so for me if you rise to a statement are you hiding something you wanna share???

I quote I said 90% are rough not dumb same could be said for London but reading into a statement to much would show true character,I have highlighted that I would count myself in the 10% as I know I'm pretty good wouldn't you just go with that about yourself? We all know rough conts and I ain't one, so for me if you rise to a statement are you hiding something you wanna share???
U make me laugh it's all gud I'm not falling for that I'm ace b*ll***s as I say that 2 myself everyday :loco:

Status
Not open for further replies.