The 2013 Xmas Pool Competition

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm trapped in a pub, be back as soon as I can escape. 30 mins max. Sorry

I'm using The Plasterers Forum Mobile App

THE PLASTERERS FORUM 2013 XMAS POOL COMPETITION GRAND FINAL WINNER IS DANNYMAC 4:2 :RpS_thumbsup:

Congratulations DannyMac!

Once again thanks for taking part everyone, hope it was fun for y'all. I enjoyed it :RpS_thumbup:

And a final thank you to Speedskim, PICS, Danny and Plasterers1stopshop for the great support :RpS_thumbup:

Last edited:
THE PLASTERERS FORUM 2013 XMAS POOL COMPETITION GRAND FINAL WINNER IS DANNYMAC 4:2 :RpS_thumbsup:

Congratulations DannyMac!

Once again thanks for taking part everyone, hope it was fun for y'all. I enjoyed it :RpS_thumbup:

And a final thank you to Speedskim, PICS, Danny and Plasterers1stopshop for the great support :RpS_thumbup:

And thankyou for organizing it all. Thanks to the sponsors, my manager Gary G, my Mum and most of all God.

And to think, I played the whole tournament only wearing a crutchless floral leotard.

I didn't mention it before because i didn't to put anyone off their strokes.

Congrats to Danny and to runner up (also known as the 1st loser) spankster. Congrats to uncle Alvin for another top notch comp......did vent man flynny hand over the trophy?

I'm using The Plasterers Forum Mobile App

And to think, I played the whole tournament only wearing a crutchless floral leotard.

I didn't mention it before because i didn't to put anyone off their strokes.

Right you're banned and stripped of your title.:RpS_mad:
Who's signing up for the new comp?

Status
Not open for further replies.