The 2013 Xmas Pool Competition

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Speedskim will be along soon I think :)

Cheers for the nudge Danny :)

Hi all

Apologies for dragging our feet on sending out the prizes. Its been a bit manic getting orders out that were placed during the break. Now that's out the way we can wack these in the post :)

Will be contacting the top 4 today via pm to get address details. If you get the details back tonight the prizes will go out tomorrow and should be with you on Friday:RpS_thumbup:. Have sorted out Bubbles65 with a little something for his hard work, and making it a great competition!:RpS_thumbsup:

Hi all

Apologies for dragging our feet on sending out the prizes. Its been a bit manic getting orders out that were placed during the break. Now that's out the way we can wack these in the post :)

Will be contacting the top 4 today via pm to get address details. If you get the details back tonight the prizes will go out tomorrow and should be with you on Friday:RpS_thumbup:. Have sorted out Bubbles65 with a little something for his hard work, and making it a great competition!:RpS_thumbsup:
What about me for being a moaning ******* and bad looser?

Hi all

Thanks Scott, that should mean I'll have cleared a grand in total, I'll check my account later :RpS_thumbsup:

Fair play Flynnyman - we checked the rules and there is a prize for the bad looser. :RpS_laugh:

PM us your address and a Speedskim mugs on its way...:RpS_thumbup:

It's true what they say......."don't ask, don't get............

However , moan like a big girl and get a speedy mug" :RpS_sneaky:

images
i want a speedskim mug

It's true what they say......."don't ask, don't get............

However , moan like a big girl and get a speedy mug" :RpS_sneaky:
You should of read the rules if there is one thing I can't stand is a bad loser :)

Last edited:
Cheers lads - its pleasure :)

We are all signed up for next years competition! :RpS_thumbsup:

Nice one, received a hat and mug from you this morning too.

I've a feeling I'm gonna need to practice a bit if I'm to retain my title next year. :RpS_thumbsup:

Nice one, received a hat and mug from you this morning too.

I've a feeling I'm gonna need to practice a bit if I'm to retain my title next year. :RpS_thumbsup:

Great stuff - thought the Speedskim beanie would come in handy when you're out training like Rocky! :)

Whoop whoop any chance of slipping a speed skim inside the mug?

I think that's a job for Dynamo....managed to squeeze a Speedskim beanie into the mug though :RpS_wink: Pm us your address Flynnyman and we will bring prizes for all categories to a conclusion :RpS_thumbup: ...

@Speedskim Beany??? Wheres mine? lol

I still have mugs to send out to the winner and the first of the losers ;-) but I am sooooo far behind at the moment...

In March we will have some stickers I mean like Van Stickers :)

Cant do them till then for one reason or another :) But I am hoping to spot PLasterers Vans all over the UK with them on :)

Danny

Last edited:
We can all sign an advertising deal with you Dan......;-). We just need to confer in the G** section for how much to charge you......:-D

@Speedskim Beany??? Wheres mine? lol

I still have mugs to send out to the winner and the first of the losers ;-) but I am sooooo far behind at the moment...

In March we will have some stickers I mean like Van Stickers :)

Cant do them till then for one reason or another :) But I am hoping to spot PLasterers Vans all over the UK with them on :)

Danny

Grey or Navy Danny?

Speedskim beanies_Grey_Navy.jpg

Let me know which you prefer, and your Speedskim fashion accessory will be on its way tomorrow:RpS_thumbup:...

...Will be nice to have dibs on one of the first TPF stickers when they roll off the production line! :RpS_wink:

Ah mr speedskim :) grey please :) and yes bumper stickers on there way in march :)

Thats made my sunday....

Just need to get a server company to sponsor us now.......lol

Ah mr speedskim :) grey please :) and yes bumper stickers on there way in march :)

Thats made my sunday....

Just need to get a server company to sponsor us now.......lol

Consider it done :)

Time for tea, Cheers! - happy Sunday to all TPF members! :RpS_thumbup:

Speedskim Mug.JPG

Can I have a hat?

Yeh its probably best to just ignore me

Its ok Beddy, im sure you'll get something............i mean, everyone one else who wasnt in the top four seems to be getting something.................infact, everyone in the top 3 seems to be basking in prizes. so you might as well get something.......

If you dont get anything i'm sure my buddies at ref1na can sort you out marra.....................:RpS_wink:

TBH (new bonding agent that goes over paint Ryan). I'm not bitter about not receiving a prize for 4th place. but i do feel its my duty to inform Scotty Speedskim's missus that he's been a secret lurker in the G** section for sometime now and that i hoped he would have been honest enough to let her know his feeling's for the dark side..............

Just to clarify.................im not bitter about not getting any prizes..........................:RpS_crying:

Plastering World is the future......................:RpS_thumbsup:

Can't believe this!!
I'm shocked at the scrounging that's going on in here so I'll
have to see if I can lock the thread, I know it'll be
a black day for the forum pool comps and that like, and i take my
hat off to the sponsors trying to
please everyone but this is just too much, bunch of scavs. Just ignore them
Scott :RpS_thumbup:

There is something not quite right in that post. I just can't put my speedskim on it......:-/

@bubbles65 if you want it locking no probs I feel exactly the same some people can't take the fact they never win and can't just leave it the scrounging *****, they knock me sick.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.