The 2013 Xmas Pool Competition

Status
Not open for further replies.
rules? ....rules? ....... p1ss on your feckin rules :RpS_lol:

how do you sleep at night ...i qualified the hard way for this tournament ...

I've been banned! Well I was for a while, so sorry for not responding quicker chaps :RpS_unsure:

OK then, so having ahem - err, reviewed the results it appears that there IS a place for Flynny in the Semi-Final group after all. Spanky is out and we're playing under new North Korean rules. Good luck, and remember to clap enthusiastically when, I mean if Flynnyman (hooray) wins :RpS_crying:

I've been banned! Well I was for a while, so sorry for not responding quicker chaps :RpS_unsure:

OK then, so having ahem - err, reviewed the results it appears that there IS a place for Flynny in the Semi-Final group after all. Spanky is out and we're playing under new North Korean rules. Good luck, and remember to clap enthusiastically when, I mean if Flynnyman (hooray) wins :RpS_crying:
Did Spanky pull out? Does this mean we all play flynny today?

Yes you play me today but I'm off out so might have to play tomorrow I will keep everyone updated and bubbles I think you have made a brave and fair decision cheers

I think spank should appeal against this unfair ruling, it's cruel and unjust!
It's not unfair he was supposed to play before 12 but never turned up, coz I went in off which would of won me the game it was decided I should get back in, that's the only real and fair way I could decide it, I mean bubbles could decide it. I messages everyone involved and nobody got back to me so what more could we do?

It's not unfair he was supposed to play before 12 but never turned up, coz I went in off which would of won me the game it was decided I should get back in, that's the only real and fair way I could decide it, I mean bubbles could decide it. I messages everyone involved and nobody got back to me so what more could we do?
I was only yanking yer chain me old fruit and nut! But still think you..should give me 2 points, only to be sporting like....:RpS_thumbsup:

when are the matches on? i want to get ready with my wine and doritos. gonna put it on the telly so the whole family can watch ... :RpS_unsure: i have told them who to cheer for :RpS_thumbup:

i'll play duran duran "wild boys" throughout the matches. thanks arti for that suggestion :RpS_thumbup:

might play the doors "back door man" for one or two of them ...

As it stands before tonights' matches

PlayerpldwonlostFA
Artisan99821164
Dannymac21155
Olican21146
Spankysouthport00000

Last edited:
Spankysouthport v Artisan998 3:2

PlayerpldwonlostFA
Spankysouthport11032
Dannymac21155
Olican21146