Not open for further replies.
Spankysouthport v Olistar 3:2

Semi-Final standings

PlayerpldwonlostFA
Spankysouthport22064
Dannymac21155
Artisan 99831287
Olican31269

Just to recap, the bottom 2 in the Semi-Final group will play-off for 3rd and 4th prizes tonight if possible and THE PLASTERERS FORUM 2013 XMAS POOL COMPETITION GRAND FINAL will be played tomorrow afternoon. 3rd/4th play-off is best of 5, Grand Final best of 7 :RpS_thumbsup:

Standings before last match

PlayerpldwonlostFA
Spankysouthport22064
Dannymac21155
Artisan 99831287
Olican31269

Dannymac v Spankysouthport 3:2

PlayerpldwonlostFA
Dannymac32187
Spankysouthport32187
Artisan 99831287
Olican31269

DannyMac is the group winner as he beat spanky but they couldn't be split on points for and against.

This years 3rd and 4th playoff will shortly be underway, between Artisan998 and Olican.
Best of 5 :RpS_thumbsup:

av never beaten olly yet either..................think i peaked too soon in this comp.............:RpS_crying:

Just to recap, the bottom 2 in the Semi-Final group will play-off for 3rd and 4th prizes tonight if possible and THE PLASTERERS FORUM 2013 XMAS POOL COMPETITION GRAND FINAL will be played tomorrow afternoon. 3rd/4th play-off is best of 5, Grand Final best of 7 :RpS_thumbsup:

Standings before last match

PlayerpldwonlostFA
Spankysouthport22064
Dannymac21155
Artisan 99831287
Olican31269

Gives me time to sort out some diazepam :-0

So, THE PLASTERERS FORUM 2013 XMAS POOL COMPETITION GRAND FINAL ,
brought to you courtesy of @Danny, @Plasterers1StopShop, @Speedskim and PICS @PICSbob will be played off tomorrow afternoon. Best of 7 games, so first to 4 will be the Champion
:RpS_thumbsup:
Thanks again to our great sponsors and all you lads that played
:RpS_thumbup:

Last edited by a moderator:
Good luck to Danny and spanky in the final, been great fun this competition, big thanks to Bubbles for taking the time to organize and arrange prizes. :RpS_thumbsup:

Good luck to Danny and spanky in the final, been great fun this competition, big thanks to Bubbles for taking the time to organize and arrange prizes. :RpS_thumbsup:

well i hope you both lose.............................:RpS_cursing:

least flynny got beat early doors..............................:RpS_laugh:...................every cloud........................:RpS_thumbsup:

:RpS_scared: careful Arty - Kim Jong Flynn will purge you from the forum :RpS_scared:

He might even be in the final yet :RpS_unsure:

Great effort from @bublles65 for sorting out all these shenanigans the craic has been spot on and to all those who did not enter because they thought they would be cack at it guess what so were all of us so next year divint be scared to put your name down the more the merrier :RpS_thumbup:

Well done bubs!! :)

Yeah who would have thought someone as turd as me would be in the final lol

Need to be in it to win it and all that

Status
Not open for further replies.