The Plasterers Forum 2014 Xmas Pool Competition

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm only going to say this once and I might get abused for it, but I lost because I practiced too much, I spent all night Thursday and most of Friday night playing and just got fed up of the game tbh, the bird even said to me I'd spent too much time on it.

in the first rounds I wasn't bothered and just played without any pressure.

its the same with me at snooker in my local club, I don't play for a few weeks and I'm decent, but if I play 3/4 nights in a week I go $hit and drop off, over-indulge myself.

not taking anything away from kgreigh, I'm happy with 2nd as I have got some tools which I wouldn't have had if I hadn't entered, I have an iPad (6 months old) so has the bird (2 months old) so having a 3rd would have meant one being sat on the side not getting used so I'm glad it will go to someone who will use it and enjoy it.

I'm only going to say this once and I might get abused for it, but I lost because I practiced too much, I spent all night Thursday and most of Friday night playing and just got fed up of the game tbh, the bird even said to me I'd spent too much time on it.

in the first rounds I wasn't bothered and just played without any pressure.

its the same with me at snooker in my local club, I don't play for a few weeks and I'm decent, but if I play 3/4 nights in a week I go $hit and drop off, over-indulge myself.

not taking anything away from kgreigh, I'm happy with 2nd as I have got some tools which I wouldn't have had if I hadn't entered, I have an iPad (6 months old) so has the bird (2 months old) so having a 3rd would have meant one being sat on the side not getting used so I'm glad it will go to someone who will use it and enjoy it.
:RpS_lol:My mrs said the same,where bouts are you? I played snooker for about 5 years,havnt been for quite a while now.every time the snookers on it makes me think i should go but just so busy lately.

I'm in Sheffield/Rotherham, I use to play for my social club but got fed up with the arguing.

Snooker and golf are the most frustrating and hard games out there, unfortunately I'm very highly strung and play both, the lads just laugh at me at golf now, last time I went I threw an iron down fairway on the 9th kicked my bag over and threatened to set them on fire.

forgot I had got a lift and had to walk back down 10 mins later so I could get keys and sit in van sulking for 2 hours.

:RpS_crying:

I havnt played golf for years,I know what you mean by frustrating sports,with snooker as you said I'd play well for 3 times then have a bad day or even go for 2 hours,the first hour play well and the second hour shite or vise versa,did you catch the final yesturday,was expecting more from Robertson but can't denie shawn Murphy, played better than I've ever seen him play.:RpS_thumbup:

Watched highlights, I like Shaun Murphy, he use to live in next village and iv met him a few times, nice guy talk to anybody.

He seems that sort of chap,watching yesturday he does a lot for the sport behind the scenes and the like,deserved to win

Status
Not open for further replies.