Speedskim or eze spat?

Members online

Cheers Vince - I've been using spats for years I don't think mastering the technique is the problem tbh. I've been spoiled with the eze.
Fair enough mate, i was only trying to help, but what i said is true , i got upset with the blade same as you when i first used mine a few years ago.

Two separate tools imo, both with their own jobs, great when used in tandem.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I rounded the corners off on my speedskim made all the difference.. but then I don't use a pole I am tall enough

Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk

I'll give my 600 speed skim tomorrow for a ceiling, just hope I don't look like a muppet.
I have used it on several ceilings recently, blue one and the steel one. I really like how flat I can get it (and how easy that is). I trowelled on two zombiemix coats to cover the artex, then a really thin coat of neat multi to get a finish. Used speedys exclusively except for a little trowel work at the edges, very pleased with the finish, customer over the moon. Went back Saturday to do a little more skimming and had a look at the "speedy ceiling "......impressed.
Go for it mate.

Popped a new st blade in mine this week and the sf just getting better with time, still holding it's shape nicely as well
IMG_1110.JPG

IMG_1108.JPG

U even have a gyproc level ffs. How am I ever going to get you to use kanuf mp finish
Sorry mate they are top spirit levels was just trying to show the blade is mint tbh the gyproc levels are the best I ever used (they super flat,flat), my local ccf branch has a massive range of gyproc tools (the original British made plasterers tools) .. the brushes are cool too.

Do knauf make tools ?

Last edited:
Sorry mate they are top spirit levels was just trying to show the blade is mint tbh the gyproc levels are the best I ever used (they super flat,flat), my local ccf branch has a massive range of gyproc tools (the original British made plasterers tools) .. the brushes are cool too.

Do knauf make tools ?

Yes go's by the name of @Runswithscissors

Yes go's by the name of @Runswithscissors
Serious though it's my new year resolution to actually have a go with your knauf stuff mate, I remember as well now I have got knauf battery charger (thanks @Danny , won it as prize in Tpf photo competition) and forgot to say also love the gyproc level as it's magnetic, great for testing magnetic plaster :descansando:

Serious though it's my new year resolution to actually have a go with your knauf stuff mate, I remember as well now I have got knauf battery charger (thanks @Danny , won it as prize in Tpf photo competition) and forgot to say also love the gyproc level as it's magnetic, great for testing magnetic plaster :descansando:

I don't know if they do

Trying to get a knauf day sorted for next year and also a BG mine tour is on the cards :D

Do knauf make tools ?

More TPF members use Knauf Tools than Gyproc tools.......

Ever heard of PFT?

Next.........

(Thanks for setting that up @theclemo )