Small skim bucket

I seen one of them in p1ss nottingham @theclemo and i wondered what silly cnuts would buy one lol i bought the 75L one and it fits 3 in it easy but i got really bored of that and bought a 50L to do 2 bags a hit instead...no point earning to much money.

U
I like the exercise Dan i had 6wks off this year and put nearly 2 stone on :(
when I retire I'll end up with my own postcode :llorando:

Your like my brother he all ways has to work out. If he looks at a bar of chocolate he puts on the pounds lol then there is me can eat like a big do f**k all and not put on a bit. I've been 72kg this 10 years.

U

Your like my brother he all ways has to work out. If he looks at a bar of chocolate he puts on the pounds lol then there is me can eat like a big do f**k all and not put on a bit. I've been 72kg this 10 years.

had to buy new work pants an everthing :(.
Screenshot_2016-09-28-22-29-53-1.png

I bought a bucket from @Plasterers1StopShop on Sunday and I didn't look at the dimensions:rolleyes: well it arrived today and I nearly s**t myself when I seen it.
View attachment 13927
I don't know what am going to do with that. Am Keith 2 bags. It's a 110 litre. What litre holds 3 bags of finish.

Bucket for sale... @scottie5 @Kitchy @Danny lol
Any chance you could do a quick video for us all tomorrow on a quick set with it.. Might get a couple myself if good review
Thanks

Looks like a decent bit of kit!

sometimes knock up 3 bags at a time in a large rhino tub. Decent if you got big walls to do. Mucks all the same colour!

Tbf its perfect for 2 men gauges I knock up 2.5 in a 65ltr so will get 4 bags in it...

Nice size tbh for site work...

The 75 ltr gorilla tubs only get 3.5bags so crap for 2 men
How do you lift it on the board

We work with a couple of lads from Manchester,who use a plastic dustbin to mix 5 bags at a time, then lay in with bag and half mixed in gorilla tub, they get three gauges a day,every day like this.