Skim failed on ceiling what now help please!

Members online

No members online now.
You crazy mo fo's :) genuine thanks for all your advice, I was tempted to just grit and skim but you guys are right... Twill be overboarding and skim as normal without veg up anus. Cheers

You crazy mo fo's :) genuine thanks for all your advice, I was tempted to just grit and skim but you guys are right... Twill be overboarding and skim as normal without veg up anus. Cheers
Try doing the over board while you got a parsnip inbetween your bum cheeks

Hi guys, I skimmed a painted ceiling and questioned if there was enough suction. The walls are glossy ish but. The ceiling seemed not too bad. Anyways, I used Wba on walls and just 2 coats pva as normal on ceiling. Walls are fine but the ceiling has blown.

I 've chipped all skim off- used a steamer and came fairly off easily once hot. My question now is what do I do? Just use Wba or bond it? Do I need to clean the residue with sugar soap? It's left some stained pva with multi so looks patchy brown.

I'm not a professional by any means but have been doing my own for many years. Cheers guys help appreciated
Let me guess. Was it a kitchen ceiling

Pva does fail , on most tubs in small writing on the back there is a disclaimer.
If it was my job tbh I’d ...

Rip the ceiling down and then board , it’s a better job than overboarding