room 101 of plastering

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.
plasterers who say they re plasteres but arnt

plasterers that cant prep

plasterers that cant keep water in their splash buckets but insteas wet the whole room

plasterers who have no tools

i could go on and on and on but hey im a cabbie

I was in a cab in Blackpool last week and the cabbie said multi isn't as good as board lol .

I was a bit tipsy and the chancer charged me £5 a metre back to my hotel :RpS_scared:

Yea it is. He was on about coons aswell. I looked it up in urban dictionary, it's chubby old obese northern slags .

He needs to wash his mouth out with soap

Thats a classic it's just a quick skim lol they never get it through there thick heads all plaster got the same setting time almost as classic as i bet your good at icing cakes lol
lol had that friday just a quick skim over take these marks out,i say dont work that way with skim love. filler yes anyway got the job artex twirl ceiling quick skim ,fit bird big tits carn wait start.it for a quick long stare

forgetting u had a reveal to bond and set in the other room at 5pm when uv packed ur tools up and having to get them all back out again and do it. not that i just did that......:rolleyes)

We are using board finish all the time at the moment eddie were just putting smaller sets on and one coating it goes off a lot quicker than multi we're finishing sets in less than 2 hours and doing 4 sets a day quite easily.

We are using board finish all the time at the moment eddie were just putting smaller sets on and one coating it goes off a lot quicker than multi we're finishing sets in less than 2 hours and doing 4 sets a day quite easily.

Aaargh, 4 sets !!!!!! I'm struggling with 2 at the mo

the gaffer of the chippies coming in asking when your done everyday during the week
the chippy moaning about the skirting lines not being perfectly clean 'FECKING SCRAP THAT LITTLE SNOT OFF KNOB'
health and safety 'wheres your hat' ME 'over there' them 'get a chin strap and wear it please' ME 'how about you feck off'
the whole OXFORD STAIR SCAFFOLD shlte gimme a ladder and batton anyday
labourers who moan when you pay them a fair rate and they want £400 a week cause thats what your on after tax........JOG THE FECK ON
tackers that refuse to cut a box out right so you gotta go round the whole house scrimming up EVERY single box
site agents that give you attitude... REMEMBER PLEB YOU WAS A TRADESMAN ONCE
and finally the oil companies.....charging us a feckin fortune so we are able to go to work!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

and thats me done!

Dont start me on the Oxford stair system! LOL!

Other trades that come into a room when you are doing ceiling on stilts and put their f*ckin kit on the floor and are oblivious to the fact that they are really f*ckin you up or could cause you to break your f*ckin neck fallin over their s**t! Oh yeah mate! dont worry! i just wont trowel that bit where your kit is anymore! c**t!!
And plumbers that do the above then leave little offcuts of copper tube here and there so you can go F*ckin Rollerskating al round the room on them! Tossers!
And site agents that tell you you cant park there when you are clearly unloading your kit first thing in the morning! Yes I know you ****! Im getting me stuff out the van knobend!

one water point for an entire site when ur rendering a house and its 200m away and they dont supply water butts

When clients say" do I have to strip the paper". Or want a price over the phone " how much to plaster my kitchen, just a ball park figure". ? Tradesmen with tools like a bag of scrap, oh and over friendly dogs that just want to sniff ure pouch when u r talkin to the client, and burst bags of plaster in bnq when they just scoop it up an put it in a plastic bag and try and sell it cheap! Bin it FFs

Status
Not open for further replies.