room 101 of plastering

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Ooh, you're doing a nice job on the ceiling, could you do the bit from the ceiling to the picture rail aswell, it's only 6 inches extra "

It happened to me a couple of years ago, after I'd spent about half an hour in the house, swiftly followed by about a minute of FUKKKKNNNKUNNNTTTTNNNSTUUUUPPPIIDDDDBASTAADDDSSSS!!!!!!!

Nowt worse than rocking up to do a bedroom and they havent cleared it out after u distinctly told them to have it ready and they argue that the wardrobe and bed wont fit through the bedroom door so we couldnt clear the room. So hoe did u get them in here then???. " cant you just move them round the room when your skimming the ceiling". NO U LAZY ***** I CANT. so bye bye we are leaving now

Diy 5 minute makeover tv shows,plaster 2rooms and paint in an hour. FFs . Customers who go all over new skimmed Walls like spiderman

what,s the going rate down there mark, hour + meter. AND PEOPLE SAYING IT, ONLY A SMALL JOB HA HA, IT WONT TAKE U LONG. UR ONE 10/ 10.:)

Electricians, fcukin raggles, boxes too deep or out to far, inability to clip cables in, arseholes!!!!

them big tall buckets from b&q must do that much mate and i bet you wont get shite in the bottom unmixed either

Can't get enough in them, I only use my tall bucket for washing off the drill these days.

Edit: Oh and for crapping in!

Danny - we do a range of tall slim buckets all the way up to 110 ltr.

Tall slim buckets are good for thinner mixes - skim etc, short and fat buckets for heavier materials, so you can move the paddle around the mix.

Status
Not open for further replies.