Render streaks

Wardy208

Hi fellas, Ive recently had my house and out building rendered, the house looks perfect but the outbuilding wall has streaks down it already, there isnt any overhang on the felt. Can you guys recommend anything to get rid of of the streaks and prevent them coming back? In going to get some more felt for the roof so that it overhangs. Can i power wash then off on a gentle setting, the render was only done 4 days ago.

Attachments

• BCDC27CC-D703-4812-A2FC-EBD327CDE67A.jpeg
    BCDC27CC-D703-4812-A2FC-EBD327CDE67A.jpeg
    2.6 MB · Views: 202
Hi fellas, Ive recently had my house and out building rendered, the house looks perfect but the outbuilding wall has streaks down it already, there isnt any overhang on the felt. Can you guys recommend anything to get rid of of the streaks and prevent them coming back? In going to get some more felt for the roof so that it overhangs. Can i power wash then off on a gentle setting, the render was only done 4 days ago.
you can try but you'll be lucky if it hasn't absorbed in try soapy water very gently with a sponge first
water running down anything will stain so get that sorted ASAP

As above but you can get a specific algee cleaning agent, dilute as specified then with a soft brush apply to stained areas the leave for a few days the rinse off “don’t use a jet wash” your render will not have fully cured yet.
All above is pointless until you’ve got enough overhang on your roof, that’s the priority to amend first.

As above but you can get a specific algee cleaning agent, dilute as specified then with a soft brush apply to stained areas the leave for a few days the rinse off “don’t use a jet wash” your render will not have fully cured yet.
All above is pointless until you’ve got enough overhang on your roof, that’s the priority to amend first.
yeah you can use a fungicidal wash put on then washed off the next day as long as the stain isn't deep rooted it sort of does the trick

I have cleaned a few which have dirt coming from soffits fascia roof line or windows , my pressure washer is a karcher pro range so is quite powerful, I use the dirt blaster end but not too close , if you need a deeper clean try Weber cl120 it’s a great products to remove outside dirt , spray it on leave for 24-48 hours then use the dirt blaster to remove it , you will see it has soaked into the wall and see it washing out off the wall with the dirt too , it’s a clear but white look to it , approximately £25 for a 5litre tub