Render mesh

Members online

John j

Mono Don
On old solid cracked walls.
Anyone had any come back . Debating on doing a fair few walls in a house

i often mesh if the wall or ceiling is on wood lath. if the area is covered in fire cracks.
multi with bonding is first coat to give a bit extra thickness.

Ive have a fair bit recently , as spec by a builder on a fair sized property refurb , he sourced his own mesh a lighter weight one than the standard outside stuff , it went really well , it was a two man job so made life easier to use , not heard of no poblems so far .

Ive have a fair bit recently , as spec by a builder on a fair sized property refurb , he sourced his own mesh a lighter weight one than the standard outside stuff , it went really well , it was a two man job so made life easier to use , not heard of no poblems so far .
I was thinking the cheaper thin stuff

Tbh I don’t piss about anymore mate , a guy older than me said years ago they’d look and say to customer it’s tucked so we go back to brick then they float and set job done , I’m same now , fed up of doing half a job to help save them money as such

I've used it in a few old pit houses where the the lime plaster has crazed , obviously knock off and repair any bits which are a total right off with bonding first but lay on a thick coat and trowel in and a quick flatten as you go. Finish as normal , happy days. I'm pretty sure the house could start to fall down and the plaster wouldn't crack. That's my experience of it any hoo.
I'm sure I'll be shot down called a w**k*r bodger amateur , just a skimner and the like but so f**k I've had good results, so much so I've been using it today on my house