Render mesh

Members online

Or roadkill
Screenshot_20200924-194929_Samsung Internet.jpg

Be a pokey steak.

How bigs that. Says it will feed 2

My pension kicks in at 65 . Joking apart only reason I still do this is because freedom it gives me for childcare.
furry muff although if ye want my advice gerrout of it well before ye 65 pal. been in it 35 years and im fked...out of it though for good next year can't come soon enough, can't imagine doing this job in another 10+ years kin hell i get a sick feeling in me gut just thinking about it :nocausagracia:

furry muff although if ye want my advice gerrout of it well before ye 65 pal. been in it 35 years and im fked...out of it though for good next year can't come soon enough, can't imagine doing this job in another 10+ years kin hell i get a sick feeling in me gut just thinking about it :nocausagracia:
I need freedom at min for child care

How bigs that. Says it will feed 2

or one normal person.

I was thinking the cheaper thin stuff
not sure what the price was , but
Tbh I don’t piss about anymore mate , a guy older than me said years ago they’d look and say to customer it’s tucked so we go back to brick then they float and set job done , I’m same now , fed up of doing half a job to help save them money as such

In some cases id agree with that , but taking soild walls into account , skirting , arcs , and the chance too damage electrics , window frames and cills etc , its not allways possible .

I've used it in a few old pit houses where the the lime plaster has crazed , obviously knock off and repair any bits which are a total right off with bonding first but lay on a thick coat and trowel in and a quick flatten as you go. Finish as normal , happy days. I'm pretty sure the house could start to fall down and the plaster wouldn't crack. That's my experience of it any hoo.
I'm sure I'll be shot down called a w**k*r bodger amateur , just a skimner and the like but so f**k I've had good results, so much so I've been using it today on my house
I was looking for this comment, thanks